s e v e n t e e n

Shawn never lets go of my hand while we run up the stairs laughing.

He twirls us around as we make the top of the stairs. he holds onto my waist and cheek before he kisses me and pushes my back against the wall near his bedroom.

He started to kiss me intensely taking my hands and placing them above my head still keeping one of his hands on my waist. He slowly moves to my neck making me let out soft moans. He picks me up and i wrap my legs around his torso.

He walks into his room tossing me on the bed then walking to his door slamming it shut. I hold myself up watching his every move.

Locking the door he turns to me staring intensly in my eyes. With one swift movement he takes off his shirt throwing it across the room and pushing me back down onto the bed.

I tangle my hands in his hair as we continue making out and turn us around so im on top of his lap.

I grind my hips against his bulge trying to release some tense but it only made it worse when i feel him grow underneath me.

I pull away from the kiss still moving my hips and i see his eyes change to a dark brown. He lets out groans holding my hips adding more pressure but i needed more.

Shawn please

He lets out a smirk and turns us back around so hes on top.

His hands roam up to my shirt then
I feel the cold air hit my chest. his lips placing gentle kisses on my lower stomach and chest causing goosebumps all over my body.

You

He lifts me up slightly undoing my bra and tossing it somewhere on the floor

No longer need this, nor

He moves down to my skirt grabing the waist band to both the skirt and my underwear pulling them off slowly.

These.

I feel the cold air once again hitting my dripping wet core and shawns warm soft hands slinding up my thigh .

Fuck babygirl, who made you this wet.

He spreads open my legs kissing my inner thigh. I look down seeing him looking up at me and i feel myself get wetter.

Im glad to know that just my touch does this to you.

He stands placing his hands on his belt but i quickly sit up replacing his hands with mine.

We were both now fully exposed admiring eachother.

He gets ontop of me pushing a piece of hair from my face the gives me a kiss.

Are you sure you wanna do this darling.

I shake my head giving him another kiss.

Im ready.

He grins and reaches for my hand holding above my head.

He aligns his self at my entrance and starts by going slow.

It was painful, tears started to form and fall from my eyes and shawn looked at me concered

I can stop of you want me to stop!

I shake my head and tell him to keep going.

I try to get more comfortable and he picks up the pace. After a couple a minutes it started to feel more pleasurable and i needed more

Faster shawn

His grip tightens on my hands and he goes full speed.

I was a moaning mess and i started to feel myself cumming.

Im about to.

His thrust become sloppier and i feel myself let go.

He thrust a few more times before he finally did and fell down next to me.

That was amazing

I turn to face him, moving into his arms.

The last thing i remember is him moveing a piece of hair from my face and kissing the top of my head.

_______________________________

Im not the best at writting smut but i tried

Heres some holy water blessed by shawn for ya

And remember ladies and gents,

Ps.
I have a new story coming soon called "speak now"
Add it to your library to be updated when i post the first chapter