~ TWELVE ~

| D E T E R M I N A T I O N |

"Nick"

Niall's heart skipped a beat, the look on his boyfriends face was traumatizing, Nick's fist clenched harshly at his sides, eyes barring into Harry's back then slowly lifting to the others boys, who were now backing up into the house, confused but almost knowing expressions.

"Who the fuck are you, and why are you touching my boyfriend." Nick growled, still in the same spot, but he looked like he was ready to pounce.

"N-Nick stop, just calm down." Niall pled, holding his hands up and pushing Harry behind him. He had this sudden spark of protection, he didn't want Nick to touch them. Which worried him, why doesn't he just step back and let Nick take a turn swinging a fist into their mouths? He was calling on his own funeral.

"What? Have you been fucking them for free behind my back?! You cheap little whore!" Nick roared, not caring about the many people in the building.

Niall furiously shook his head, tears building up in his eyes at the harsh words, him shrinking in on himself, like he got shot and wounded with those deadly words.

"Hey, cool it mate, don't talk to him like that." Liam stepped forward, and as soon as he did Nick's fist connected with his jaw, sending all the other boys off, all of them rushing towards Nick, Harry and Zayn getting there first and tackling Nick to the ground, holding him down.

"Stop what are you doing?!" Niall screeched, rushing forward. But arms circled around his waist, pulling him into a warm chest. "Niall, listen, shh, listen okay." Louis cooed into his ear, rubbing circles into his stomach making him feel a sudden jolt of lust and love.

"You don't have the right to hurt him, after all you've done to me, he deserves to hurt you." Niall hissed, letting out another screech and wrestling against Louis' hold. But Louis never let go, just leaned his head down to rest on the top of Niall's hair, small sobs leaving him.

"You complete slut, I will tear you to pieces." Nick yelled, still struggling against the boys holds, but he wasn't going to be set free, Liam's and Harry's hands were clasped tightly around Nick's biceps, Zayn standing over them with rage in is brown eyes.

Niall didn't want this to go on any further, he also didn't want the feelings that were bubbling up in his heart to go on any further also. He loved Nick, through thick and thin, and right now this was becoming very thick with emotions and anger, but the doubt in the back of his mind, the one that loathed for Louis' soft touch, that part he didn't like at all, it should only be Nick, Nick, Nick.

"Let go of him and get out of my house." Niall growled, his voice was shaky, hands shaking against Louis' arms that still held onto him.

Niall waited, and soon enough Louis' grip hesitantly loosened, and he got his chance to worm his way out of Louis' warmth, pushing his ex back roughly with a growl. "Get out of my fucking house, you hear me? Never come back, I'm in love, so in love. And when you leave I'm going to let my boyfriend fuck me way better then you boys ever did." Every word that Niall spat out he knew was hurtful, the look of shock and pain across all four of his ex's faces almost made him want to swallow what he just said right back down his throat, forget and just yell out a stream of apologies and forgiveness.

But hell, what was he thinking? Forgiveness? He would never and will never forgive them for what they have done, and he's going to show that to them right now.

"Niall-"

"Leave me the hell alone, go on your little love trip without me. You broke my heart, shattered it to pieces, and threw it right into the trash. And you just expect to go searching through the filth and get all those shards back? You'll never find them, you'll never get me back." Niall hissed out and by now he had backed all the boys up out the door, that certain vocabulary outburst sent them into an even heavier expression of hurt. But Niall didn't care, because he loved Nick, only Nick, always and forever Nick.

So, he slammed the door closed in their faces.

-x-x-x-x-

With all that yelling and fighting, once the door had slammed shut everything had just gone silent, the only sound was the car horns from down in the streets.

Niall slowly turned towards Nick after a few minutes, his head mangled and torn in two, it was so slow and agonizing, but so fast he couldn't gather it all up at once. Did he actually just say those words to his ex boyfriends? The ones that apologized and poured their hearts out to him? Did Nick actually say those nasty words to him? Make him feel worthless?

"Nick?" Niall croaked out, he wrapped his arms around himself, his beyond unhealthy frame fragile to the drafty apartment. Nick didn't answer him, just sat with his knees pressed up against his chest, hands gripping at his hair harshly, hiding his face from him. "Nicholas plea-"

Niall didn't really register what just happened, but hands were around his throat and he was on the floor, staring up at a beyond furious expression, Nick's face blotched with red hot anger.

"You little bitch, you thought you could get away with all this? Fall in love, fuck around behind my back? You belong to no one got it? You are a price tag on my for sale sign!" Nick roared in Niall's face, his face was shaking in so much rage, hands still clasped tightly around Niall's neck, the blonde gasping for air.

Nick released his hold on Niall's throat, but brought his hand back to bring it back down, slapping Niall harshly on the cheek.

"Go to our room, take off that disgusting piece of underwear, I want you to ride me, do all the work, because you've got a lot of apologizing to do, make up for your slutty behavior." Nick hissed into Niall's ear, sitting back and getting up off the floor.

Niall watched cautiously, waiting for Nick to stumble into the kitchen, probably get drunk off his arse. He shakily got onto his feet, letting out a yelp that he quickly gulped back down because of the serious pain in his bum, he knew that he couldn't do anymore, if he did he could get seriously hurt, but he didn't want a beating, or get kicked to the curb. So, he shuffled uncomfortably towards the bathroom, sneaking in some pain medication-taking much more then he needed, just to see if getting high would take the pain that would come away-and then did as Nick ordered, walked straight to the bedroom, took off his thong and got in bed, sitting himself down and gulping down the pills.

And in just a few minutes, just when Nick opened the door, pants and shirt already off, Niall was already high.

And he didn't feel a thing, and he realized he just found the remedy to his pain.

-x-x-x-x-

Louis stumbled down the steps, his three boyfriends slowly but surely following behind him. The soft and heartbreaking sobs of Harry echoing down the stairwell. Louis felt hopeless, and disgusted with himself. He doesn't deserve to feel insulted or hurt by Niall's poisoned words, because they were so true, and he deserved every word, they all did.

But how could he not feel heartbroken? Louis just wanted to give up, felt like he and the boys did everything they could possibly do to try and get Niall back, but he knew that wasn't true, that was just his pity speaking for him. This was their first time confronting Niall, not shyly talking to him in the hotel room, or stalking him at a grocery store, or accidentally meeting him at a gas station, no, they spoke head on and learned the collision that came after it. That Niall had a violent, disgusting and abusive boyfriend, way worse then them in Louis' opinion, but he guessed that was what Niall was used to, being called such hurtful words, because, well, he heard them first from him and the boys. And that his boyfriend also knew about his prostitution, obviously by the way he confronted them when he saw Harry hugging Niall.

But now that he knew the collision, knew the damage that would more then likely come, they could now work around all that, find a new plan, because they couldn't give up, Louis won't let his boyfriends give up.

They aren't leaving BlackPool without Niall.

~~~~~~~~~

A.N:

I hope you all liked it, pretty dramatic, poor Niall, I don't know if you all feel bad for the boys or not, I will let you all decide.

More drama, romance and smut to come.

~ Direction_Minx ~