~ SIXTEEN ~

| W H Y |

Harry had stared at that word for minutes, eyes wide, body tense. He blinked and then moved his body to the door, telling himself he needed to get out. He needed to do something before he went down the wrong turn again.

He was starting to remember, little flashes here and there as he stumbled down the unfamiliar hallway. But that word was engraved into his mind.

Niall did this. And truly, he deserved it.

He got to the door at the end of the hallway, putting his full weight on it and almost falling right on his face when it flew opened.

A man yelled at him, but he barely heard, everything was background noise against his thoughts.

He was in BlackPool still, he had to be. Niall wouldn't have dragged him anywhere else.

He picked a turn to go to and walked, maybe he'll end up in another city, maybe he'll be walking into London that's many, many hours away from here. But he wouldn't care, he needed time to think anyways.

He said he deserved it, but he kept on trying to make excuses, trying to save his own ass for doing what he did.

"I was wasted, he took advantage of me."

"But I was wasted and totally needing Niall, I didn't even drunk-struggle. I let it happen."

He bickered with himself in his mind for what felt like hours. Until he saw the hotel room, Zayn, Louis and Liam were all on the balcony, stress-smoking.

Suddenly, Liam had looked down, locking eyes with him. Harry saw the man smack at Zayn and Louis' shoulders, both looking down, following Liam's finger that was pointing at Harry.

They all had gasped and disappeared into the hotel, probably to get to him.

He needed to tell them, tell the truth. If he ends up like Niall, so what, he deserved it.

Zayn reappeared first, smashing opened the door to the hotel and rushing down the sidewalk, Harry groaned when Zayn smashed into him, giving him a tight hug.

Louis and Liam had come in too, throwing their arms over Harry, all three struggling since Harry was the tallest.

He felt Louis' cold palms cup his cheeks, his head being pulled down to stare right into his oldest boyfriends worried blue eyes.

"Where were you? You just left all of a sudden last night! Fuck, we went looking for you, everywhere." Louis' wide eyes frantically searched his. But Harry didn't want to show emotion, he didn't deserve it.

"Harry! Listen to me, hey! Are you alright?" Louis was shaking his head in his hands, Harry was still looking at him, but had no motivation to answer.

Liam and Zayn gave each other a glance, both taking one arm of Harry's and guiding their boyfriend into the hotel, almost dragging him up the steps. Louis hung behind, tears welling up in his eyes seeing his youngest boyfriend look so disoriented.

-x-

Zayn opened the door to the hotel, about to pull Harry in when there was resistance. A sign Harry was still with them, but not a good sign as to why he was fighting them.

Liam tried to tug Harry in, whispering to the youngest that he was going to be okay, but Harry stood right outside the doorway, feet glued to the floor. Louis was stuck behind him, completely confused.

"Ha-"

"I cheated on you, all of you." Harry spoke very clearly, but he sounded so devastated and destroyed.