~ ELEVEN ~

| M I S E R Y |

Nick walked down the steps from his apartment, leaving his boyfriend to figure out his own problems. It was just a bonus for Niall to be bed-ridden, well, because that would just give him more time with Ivy.

He walked down the street, it taking him ten minutes to get there to the neat little white townhouse he just bought with the prostitution money from Niall that he stole and saved up. Yes, him and Niall shared a shitty apartment that looked to be infested with cockroach's, but Ivy's and his house.. God, with her job as a waitress and his job to keep the secret, it was so easy and cost him nothing. This was his dream, to have a beautiful girlfriend to live with, do drugs and get drunk and high off their arses with. He wasn't gay, he never even had a second thought that he was gay, but fucking Niall felt so good it was like he was only gay for him, but he doesn't even know if he can call what he does with Niall "gay." He doesn't love him, he doesn't like or even have any sense of pity for the slut, but just how the blondes tight heat fits so smoothly around his dick... It just makes him go into his own bliss.

As he got to the house, seeing the door held opened by a pile of boxes littering the floor. He smirked and stepped over them, scanning the new cozy home, his eyes landing on the love of his life just hanging a painting onto the wall. He slowly walked towards her, crouching low with his hands out until he got just a few centimeters behind her. Ivy surprisingly hadn't heard him yet, just looked at the painting in amusement with a small smile on her face.

So it was awesome to see the terrified expression on her face as he wrapped his hands around her middle, pulling her closely to his chest. Nick sniffed at her brown hair, taking in her warmth and her addicting sent. "Nicholas, next time knock you bastard." Ivy said, holding back a giggle as he spun her around and picked her up. Ivy played along with his little game, wrapping her skinny legs around his torso forcing her smile away. "Any money?" She asked Nick and he sighed deeply, hanging his head in shame. That was one of the reasons he loved Ivy, how she got straight to business... No sympathy at all in her beautiful little head.

"The little bitch didn't get any." He said through gritted teeth, waiting for the disappointed sigh.

He felt Ivy's long fingernails graze his stubble, fingers hooking on his chin to pull him up and look into her memorizing eyes. She raised her brows at him, a small chuckle leaving her ruby red lips as she leaned forward and kissed him slowly.

Nick never wanted it to end, how amazing her lips felt against his, he was so far gone in this love he had for her, and he never wanted to get out.

She pulled away, a groan of protest gurgling in Nick's throat as he knitted his brows together. He never felt so desperate and weak around anyone before, how easily he could surrender to her. He was under her wicked spell, but good lord he hopes it will never break. Her love is like a drug, once your on it, you can never get off it, stop thinking about it, wanting it.

"You might have to find someone new, the little bitch is trash now, and besides, he's too far gone in that stupid little fantasized head of his, thinking that your in love with him." Ivy said, unwrapping her legs from around him and setting herself back onto the floor. She turned around and started to go back to work, taking tape off the boxes and unloading them onto the floor.

Nick didn't want to tell Ivy, but finding another prostitute would be hard, especially one that could set his needs. Niall was good at that, and was probably the only boy Nick would consider even looking at in a sexual way. "I'll think about it," Nick mumbled, but he probably wouldn't, as soon as he got home he would probably have Niall wrapped around his finger again, and in minutes they'd be fucking on the dinning room table.

Ivy sighed and straightened up, looking at Nick over her shoulder with some kind of hurt in her eyes. "Your not in love with him, are you? I mean, I know I probably sound stupid but you just seem distant whenever I talk about kicking him to the curb." And Nick's heart almost broke at that, his girlfriend thought he was in love, actually in love with that little slut. Niall was nothing but a fuck toy, and he couldn't seem to let him go. But he just couldn't tell Ivy that, the "am I not enough?" Speech not making him intrigued. So he just settled for a business answer.