~ ONE ~

| S E X |

Nicholas looked at his money maker and smiled. He had to admit, Niall was hot, a true beauty. But he was in love with a woman, a beautiful lady that had long, curly black hair and ice blue eyes fit for evil. She knew that he was dating someone while he was engaged to her. But she knew it was for money also, the money that they got from Niall's prostitution paid off their drugs and alcohol, also their food. Niall was pretty much their money maker.

So, Nicholas only loved one person, and that was his soon-to-be wife. Ivy.

Niall was a tool, a tool for the future. So Nick can run away with his wife, take the money and leave the slut to rot on the streets.

And at this moment, he was doing a damn good job at his plan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~

Niall moaned at the feeling of being filled, sitting with his back pressed against Nicholas' back grinding down on his cock.

Niall relished the feeling, breathed on the feeling.

Nicholas gripped onto Niall's small waist, pushing him harder onto his lap as his member filled Niall.

Niall gripped onto the hairs at the back of Nick's neck, breathing through his clenched teeth as he looked into the love of his life's eyes.

Niall tugged Nick into a rough and sloppy kiss, tongue and clacking teeth. The sound of slurping filling the smoke-filled air.

He roughly pulled on Nick's dark brown hair, Nick chuckling and moaning as Niall leaned forward, grinding his ass harder and rougher into him, wanting to be filled more.

Niall stretched his arms out and grabbed the lighter and joint from the coffee table of their small and trashed living room. Beer bottles everywhere, smashed or forgotten and still half full. Burnt out cigarettes or weed, cocaine lines left unused or half used.

Niall put the joint between his lips, lighting the weed and then passing Nick one, giving him the lighter. Niall pulling the joint away from his lips, holding it between his pointer and middle finger as he let out a long stream of moans, the smoke filling the air.

Nick lit his wrapped up weed and threw the lighter behind him hearing it clatter on the ground. He let out a small moan and sucked in a long breath of the drug and then pulled the joint away, forming his mouth and letting smalls rings of smoke pop out of his lips.

That went on for another half hour, Niall finishing his third joint and throwing it down onto the ground, Nick finishing his second and taking a big swig out of his liquor bottle, then setting it back down beside the chair he sat on, Niall still propped onto his dick but slumped against his chest, taking small slurps of his beer.

Nick kissed Niall's temple and slowly lifted Niall off of him, Niall letting out a small whimper and pulling down his long sleeves grey sweater that hung right bellow his bubble butt.

Nick kicked passed the empty and new bottles and walked into the bathroom, ready to take a shower before going to 'work' as in seeing his lovely fiancé and then going out for dinner with a client of his who would like a piece of Niall.

Niall's shaky hands came up to his forehead and he brushed the blonde fringe from his forehead.

Blinking rapidly for a few second and then getting up on shaky, boney legs as he walked to the kitchen to grab some of his pills.

Depression pills.

Niall wasn't the beautiful blonde haired blue eyed boy he used to be.

He was now a skeletal, boney and pointed shadow of a frail man.

Addicted to alcohol and drugs, sex and prostitution.

He considered himself crazy.

But as he passed by the mirror that hung in the front hall, he smiled.

He liked the burning feeling at his entrance , the feeling of being touched by men that he never and will never know.

He was a slut, just like his four ex boyfriends said, like Nicholas said, and like every perverted man that had sex with him.

So, he just walked into the kitchen and ignored his boney frame, ignored the sunken in cheeks, the edged shoulders, the popped out collar bones, the stick legs and skeletal hands.

He looked at himself and saw someone who was loved.

Niall got that from his four boyfriends, but they never trusted him, hurting him and calling him heartbreaking names. He wasn't loved, he was used.

And now Niall hated those four men with a burning passion, wanting to live his life knowing that they will never be in love with him again. He was over those cold hearted bastards.

He took the pills and walked back into the living room, feeling jittery now that he took four pills instead of two. He loved the feeling.

Nick walked into the living room just as Niall sat down, taking a cigarette and lighting it and placing it between his lips.

"I got to go to work babe, I'll see you around." Nick said and kissed Niall cheek, then walking towards the front door and then closing it behind him as he left.

Niall just stared at the ceiling, smiling to himself as the drugs kicked in.