~ NINETEEN ~

Louis and Niall have such a cute and important relationship in this story and in real life so here's a cute photo before you start the chapter :)

~~~~~

| M A Y B E |

There were hands all over his body, grasping onto his hipbone making him hiss. A hand was lacing through his blond locks, one of their rings catching in his hair and giving it an extra tug that made him gasp into the mouth he was now kissing feverishly.

He's never had this kind of attention before, not for a long time, at least. It feels weird, overwhelming almost as he's pushed onto the bed of his ex-boyfriends hotel room that is right across from his current boyfriends and his own shared flat.

It's sick, it's twisted, he shouldn't do this. But as he keeps on repeating that in his mind it becomes a rhythm that he gets used to. Because now Liam is unbuttoning his tight jean shorts with dried tears glistening in the moonlight, Harry is kissing at his neck, the right place like he remembers where Niall likes it, and the blond moans, gripping onto Harry's curly locks and tugging, just the way the man liked it.

There isn't really any words exchanged, the only sound is the wind breaking through a crack in the balcony doors where they left it opened the slightest bit. The rest of the sounds are just kissing, moaning and groaning. Niall takes it all in, eyes closed and head laid back relaxed against the pillows, mouth opened in bliss. He's along for the ride, and for just this night maybe he can forget for once.

He feels a kiss on his eyelids though, and he knows thats a sign someone wants his eyes opened, and he flutters them, looking up and clashing with eyes similar to his, but darker, reminding him of the ocean.

"Lou," he moans out, voice barely above a whisper, and Louis smiles, something Niall hasn't seen in forever. "Who do you want, what do you want?" He asks, and Niall tries to listen to him, but Zayn is parting his legs, kissing from his ankles down to his inner thighs and really, he doesn't know how to talk anymore.

"All of you, please I-I want it all." He mumbles, voice breaking mid-sentence and his throat becoming dry. He gasps when someone nibbles close to his entrance, making his hips lift off the bed, but a hard hand spreads out wide across his torso, pushing him back down.

He's being manhandled, taken care of after many years of being used and abused.

Louis doesn't answer him, he breaks there lustful gaze and looks behind him, and Niall just realized that he was the only one naked, all the other boys still had their shirts and pants on. He didn't like that, and he started clawing at the collar of Louis' sweater, making the man look right back down at him with a cheeky grin.

"We'll see as the night goes, yeah?" And then they were back at it, soon Niall was bound together against four other naked bodies, rolling around along the mattress, biting, sucking, moaning. Soon being filled, and Liam was pinning him to the bed, his face shoved into Zayn's naked lap as Louis sucked at his member.

Then Zayn was next, and then Louis, and before he knew it he had cum too many times to count, Harry ending up kissing him to sleep with the promise of next time he'd get to fuk him.

He fell asleep filled, happy, exhausted. And didn't really think about what would happen in the morning.

-

The morning did come of course, because now he was wrapped among too many arms, and he felt too good, and happiness was something he didn't deserve, like he had made himself believe all these years.

He was out of bed in seconds, his breathing heavier as he shoved on his shorts and shirt. He couldn't look at himself in the mirror when he passed it to go to the door, he couldn't see the monster he had become.