~ THREE ~

| S A D N E S S |

Nick came home, feeling rather happy from his sexy time with Ivy. But a little sad he had to leave her to come home to a slutty blonde bitch.

He walked into the kitchen and licked his lips at the sight.

Niall stood with his back facing him, making something to eat.

He was only wearing a very short shirt that went up to his belly button.

He was wearing lingerie.

The black lace set was beautiful and popped against the pale freckled, shaved skin of his skeletal legs. The Garter Strap and black lace thong under it. His rounded bum sticking out through the lace, making it look fully inviting for Nick.

He smirked and waltzed over to Niall, gripping onto his waist and turning Niall roughly so he was facing him. Niall gasped in shock and rested his hands roughly on his chest to push him away, but let out a breath that he was holding and smiled up at him.

"Welcome home babe." Niall said and leaned up to kiss Nicolas. Nick smiled and leaned downward, letting his hands cup Niall's bubble bum and squeeze it like he normally did as they kissed. It was messy and tongue filled but enough that at least Niall knew he loved him.

"How much money?" Nick asked and Niall looked confused for a second but then gave him a weak smile and turned out of his grip, walking out of the kitchen, returning with an envelope.

"400 pounds." Niall said and Nick's happiness rose hearing that. Nick rushed over to Niall and picked him up off the floor, twirling him around and then setting him back down on the tile floor again.

"Good job baby, he must of really liked you!" He said and Niall gave him a weak smile once again.

"What's the matter babe?" Nick asked, looking to be confused but really he knew why Niall was down. Who wouldn't be when they just had sex with a random, perverted old man.

"He was rough." Niall whispered just barely enough for Nick to hear.

Nick smirked.

"That's what comes with the job, love. Just get back on your feet, maybe get some pain medicine and then get right back to being the beautiful little slut you are." Nicolas said seductively smacking Niall's ass harshly making him whimper and cringe in pain.

"Want a joint?" Nick asked and Niall nodded.

They both held hands and walked into the living room, Niall's food left forgotten on the kitchen counter.

Nick inhaled the joint, feeling the deadly smoke enter his lungs. He smirked lazily and looked down at the pale, naked ass that was on top of him. Niall was on top of him, 69-ing.

Niall sucking furiously on his cock, moaning and slurping, deep throating with no choking.

Nick was rimming Niall, taking long drags-as he just did-and blowing the smoke that he held in into Niall's hole. The warm feeling against Niall's entrance made Niall shiver and suck faster and harder, moaning louder.

After blowing the smoke into Niall's ass, Nick dived into Niall's hole. Making out with it, smacking Niall's pale ass, marking it with his large handprints. Niall squealed and moaned louder than ever, yelping Nick's name.

Niall slowly dragged his mouth off of Nick's cock. Leaning upwards so he was literally sitting on Nick's face, grinding down onto his needy mouth. Niall was truly blissed out by how good Nick was with his mouth.

Niall leaned over the couch, as much as he possibly could and grabbed the joint that lay on the cigarette holder. Taking in the smoke and then puffing it out slowly. Giggling as the wonderfully hypnotizing drug seeped through his lungs.

Nick slapped both Niall's ass cheeks, meaning for Niall to get off. He listened and moved down Nick's body till his ass was away from his face. Nick reaching out onto the coffee table to grab the beer and cigarette pack. While he was opening the beer and taking a cigarette out of the pack, throwing it aimlessly on the floor and then taking a random lighter and lighting it. Niall was grinding down on Nick's stomach, moaning and whimpering at the friction. When Niall was high, he was very horny.

Another half an hour of rimming and blow jobs, Niall and Nick were both tired out by the two orgasms they had. Niall laying fully on top of Nick, resting his head on Nick's chest to hear his heartbeat slow down from the high. Nick was rubbing his large hands down Niall's fragile and skinny frame, rounding them against Niall's bum, cupping it, and also giving it small, weak smacks. The one thing that Nick almost loved as much as Ivy was Niall's bubble butt. The pale, milky skin, the hairless cheeks, the beautiful and amusing hole that quivered and puckered with contact. But Nick would never say that to Ivy, she was way more beautiful then Niall was.

Niall was just a toy, that was used. Soon being broken and ready to be thrown in the trash and forgotten. Parts missing that really kept the toy together, paint missing that made it look amazingly gorgeous in front of people, and used so much by other people that it really was useless. Ivy was a million dollar painting, elegant and filled with time to make it just right and absolutely breath taking. The long swipes of black hair, the perfectly edged, and none smudged face. And the long, curved body filled with pleasure and sex. Also, Nick's

love.

-x-

He watched as one of his boyfriends opened his eyes to reveal the shinning green eyes. He smiled and kissed the man's cheek, the man looking towards him and giving him the dimpled smile. "Good morning." He said with his ruff morning voice. The man said it back even more lower and raspy.

They both cuddled into each other, he grabbed onto the mans hair and petted it. Loving the silky and tangly feeling of the man's locks. The man held him tightly, both their faces inches from each other.

"I love you." He said, looking deep into those green eyes until, yep, he saw it. The missing color that was grey and dull. The depression and sadness that rotted the poor man. But he held him tighter and moved the curls from his face, never leaving the man's gaze. "I love you too." The man whispered and leaned forward to give him a light peck.

They both laid there until they heard chuckling and ruckus that was starting to travel down the hallway. Until it started at the front door of the bedroom. The door burst open seeing their two other boyfriends play fighting, one grabbing onto the others waist and twirling him around. The other man making a playful boxer punch to the other man's head but he dogged it as quickly as the punch swung past him.

The other, stronger one tackled the other man onto the bed. Him kissing the other one all over the face until they both looked up them.

He could see it in their eyes just from here. The dullness that hid behind the happiness and forgetful memories. They secretly missed and loved him. The one that cheated on them and then lied to them saying he never meant to and that the man made him. They man was nothing to them until the painful, long days of getting used to not having him in their arms, kissing the beautiful man awake every morning and kissing him goodnight. They all secretly cried, they couldn't take the feeling of their most weak and fragile member in their relationship just suddenly do something so unlike him. It made them sick. But they also wanted to know where their lover went, how he was doing. Did he find a new boyfriend? Is he with the man they found him in the stalls with? Or is he crying every day, eating himself out for what he did that night. Becoming depressed.

Or is he already dead and they never knew it.

And that's what starts the waterworks.

Louis Tomlinson wanted Niall back, but he didn't want to deal with the pain of looking into those blue eyes that him and his other four boyfriends loved and cherished.