~ EIGHTEEN ~

I wanted to add the photo cause he's cute and this chapter is pretty special. And he's special...so yeah :) Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

| D E S E R V E |

"I'm completely stuffed, we aren't going out for lunch right?" Liam groaned as they all walked out of the restaurant. Harry had loosened up since the start of them walking in, and seemed to be giving the boys small smiles of amusement.

"I don't think we are. I think I'm gonna take a good rest after thi-" Louis was just about to say something, a chuckle leaving his lips. But he stopped halfway and froze, making the other three boys freeze with him. All staring at Louis for a good second before following the oldest's gaze towards a bunch of cop cars outside a tattoo shop.

"What?" Zayn asked, stepping forward to grab at Louis' arm lightly. But Louis was quickly out of his grasp, rushing down the beach and kicking up sand. It was weird for the three other boys, and it didn't make sense how their boyfriend had gone from happy to shocked and running like a mad man.

But they followed him anyways, and now they were right by the bundle of cop cars. And they had to glance around the street till they saw Louis, and the man was yelling at two cops standing beside a patrol car. And they looked like they were ready to put him in handcuffs.

Now the three boys were extremely confused.

"Hey, Louis! Babe calm down!" Liam yelled, gripping Louis' wrist and tugging the brunet back. But Louis just kept on swearing at the cops. His words spewing out with 'what the fuck are you doing with him?!' and 'let him go!"

"You boys need to calm him down before we put him in cuffs also." One of the cops said, glaring at the four piece.

"Sorry, sorry just. What is happening here? He wouldn't just come up here for no reason?" Harry asked as Liam and Zayn tried to shush Louis from jeopardizing himself into putting himself in jail.

The cop looked at the other cop, and they both gave each other a thoughtful glance before the one turned back around, locking eyes back with Harry.

"This gentleman here came rushing up to us, yelling at us that we needed to let one of the men we had in custody go." Harry furrowed his brows, and he couldn't quite understand what was going on still. Why Louis was going after these cops when they were just doing their job. Or trying to stand up for someone who had broken the law. It didn't quite click in his head till he took a glance at the window of the patrol car, seeing a glimmer of blond hair.

And then he realized, and his body deflated. He cursed under his breath and turned towards Liam and Zayn, but the two had already gotten what was happening. And they both looked just as shocked.

"Yeah, we uh, we know him. He's a friend of ours." Harry said to the cops.

"Okay well there's nothing you can do for him here. We need to take him to jail and you can bale him out there. If you're willing to pay for his bale, at least." And then the police officers were moving to get into the car, and Zayn stepped forward before they could get in.

"Wait. Why is he being arrested?" The four boys had a feeling in their guts why already.

"Niall Horan is arrested for prostitution." And then the two cops were getting in the car, driving off down the street with the boys just staring their with wide eyes and opened mouths.

-

"Should we bale him out?" Liam asked as they got into the room. They had all headed back to their hotel, and hadn't talked till now.

Belong To The WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara