~ SEVENTEEN ~

There is a detailed sex scene in this that I cried writing because my writing sucks, so skip it if you want

(The swear words are censured with a *** because wattpad decided to hate me today)

~~~~~~~~
| B A D |

It has been a week since that night, Harry has barely talked to any of the boys, he usually slept all day, or walked out onto the balcony, and when the boys would try and talk to him, ask him what was wrong, if he was okay. Harry would just glare over his shoulder, blink back tears, and then walk away.

While Harry was acting like that, Louis had put some thought into what the curly lad had said. He didn't really just put in some thought, that was an understatement. More like the words Harry had said, were imprinted into his mind, repeating over and over in his thoughts.

"Why are you forgiving me? Why are you letting me into your God damn lives again? Why did we leave Niall?"

He didn't hate Niall, none of the boys did, of course not. But it sounded like they did, and he didn't like that one bit. Harry had a reason to not want to talk to them, and the other boys were slowly catching on, but Louis knew just an hour after Harry had yelled at them, and that means, he's felt like shit for a whole week.

But he couldn't hate himself too much, it was a natural human reaction to what happened. Him and the boys dealt with kicking Niall to the curb, when really they didn't want that, and now that they had that same choice again to do with Harry, they couldn't make that mistake again.

It was a mistake. Breaking up with Niall, leaving him, was a mistake.

He was pretending to sleep, back facing away from the other boys as they slowly got up one by one. He could feel the tears stinging at his eyes, he didn't want them to fall, his head already hurt from already crying last night.

He wanted the boys to leave him alone, but once he felt the soft touch on his shoulder, he immediately knew that was going to be impossible.

"Louis, babe?" He didn't answer, he only sniffled.

"Louis, please. We should go out for breakfast today, just, clear our heads." It was Zayn's voice, he sounded still tired, voice hoarse and low.

Louis managed to just turn his head, stare at his boyfriend that was leaning over him. Zayn gave him a small, sad smile before kissing him on the lips, Louis couldn't help but kiss back, he could never reject that.

"Harry's coming with us and everything, he's still upset, but he's coming." Zayn got off the bed, moving so he was now in Louis' view.

"Coming?" He asked, and Louis couldn't resist, Harry was coming, all of them were going to finally have a nice meal, all together, maybe finally clear their heads and just relax. They haven't had any relaxation in a while.

He had gotten up, watching Zayn at the corner of his eye as he changed, he noticed they were the only ones in the room, the others must be waiting downstairs.

And as soon as he thought that, Zayn answered that for him.

"They're all waiting downstairs, starving." Louis could tell the slight joke to his tone, but he didn't laugh or really even try, he has beaten himself up so much this past week, he thinks he doesn't deserve happiness until he makes other people smile.

He shrugged on his jacket and then took Zayn's awaiting hand, both walking down the hallway and stairs, getting to the lobby where the other three boyfriends stood, Harry still looked unsure, more separated from them, making sure they weren't holding his hands or giving him a simple pat on the shoulder.