~ FOUR ~

| P R O S T I T U T E |

Niall smacked his garter belt on, turned around to reveal the thong that barely hid his ass and dick. Trailing his hands down the lace, from the straps that connected the garter belt to the thigh high see through leggings. It was warm outside at night time, so he only bothered putting on an oversized sweater that went down past his thong and belt, and only showed a small part of the straps. The rest was the leggings. It looked like a dress, but Niall's arse was sticking out from the sweater. It was his signature slutty outfit.

He smirked at himself and walked out of the bedroom that he shared with Nick. Waltzing into the living room and spinning around seductively and then stopped in front of his boyfriend that sat smoking a joint.

Nick smirked and trailed his free hand that wasn't holding the drug up Niall's long, shaved legs and stopped where the sweater started. "Mmm, sexy." He whispered and turned Niall around to look at the pert ass.

"Bend." Nick ordered calmly and Niall obliged and spread his legs, wiggling his bum as he bent over to reveal his hole. Nick licked his lips.

His hand was still rested on Niall's thigh, so he traveled in towards Niall's stretched entrance. Grazing Niall's puckered hole.

Niall let out a small moan and wiggled his bum. With a nice ass, comes great dancing and that means free lap dances for him. Lots of men would die to see Niall twerk in their faces.

"Remember the pay?" Nick asked as he forced himself to pull away.

Niall straightened himself out and turned around, smiling down at Nick and then sinking down onto Nick's lap.

He put his arms around Nick's neck and pecked his lips.

"If they want a blow job 80 pounds." Nick smirked and nodded.

"If they want to eat me out 150 pounds."

Nick leaned back, settling his hand on Niall's lower back and nodded.

"If they want both 250 pounds. If they want a quick fuck 380 pounds. If they want all of that 500 pounds."

Nick moved his joint to his mouth and sucked in a deep breath, inhaling the smoke.

"All nighter 700 pounds. Do whatever they want with me 1000 pounds." Nick exhaled and let the smoke leave his body.

"Extra 50 pounds if they want an add on. Lap dance 90 pounds." Niall said and chuckled, waiting for Nick to inhale the smoke again and then opening his mouth, Nick puffing out rings of the smoke and Niall inhaling them.

Nick patted Niall's bum and nodded outside. "Get up and go now babe." Nick said and kissed Niall's temple.

Niall blowed Nick a kiss as he opened the front door to their flat and then closed it behind him.

"Fuckin' hell." Nick groaned, rubbing his face with his hands. He finished his joint and then walked over to the front entrance, shrugging on his jacket, taking a bag of weed, and his car keys. He walked out the door, planning to meet Ivy.

-x-

Niall walked along the Blackpool streets, the lights from the amusement park shone in the darkness. Niall went out every other night on the streets, going to clubs and waiting outside, or walking around the beach where usually groups of motorcycler's would hang out. Usually he got the jackpot with the motorcycler's.

So, that's where he headed, walking with some black combat boots, sexy lingerie and extra large sweater.

People always gave Niall disgusted looks as he walked past them, some men didn't give a shit and smacked his ass or squeezed it while passing him or when he passed them.