~ SIX ~

Sorry about the not updating thing, it fucking deleted it instead of updating it and now I'm pissed off at this fucking website.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| S I C K |

Zayn was beyond shocked staring at the boy he once loved in front of him. But really, if Niall walked past him he would have never noticed him. The blond looked like a walking skeleton.

"N-Niall?" Zayn said, taking a step forward, Niall just took a step back eyes blown wide.

Zayn dropped his cigarette onto the ground, it slipping from his fingers, quickly forgotten.

Niall really didn't look happy to see him, his body tense and his grey eyes barring into his brown lively ones.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Niall growled out and Zayn seemed taken back. Well, he has to remember that they did break up, and that Niall probably has forgotten them by now. But they should be the one upset with him, not Niall. After all, Niall was the one that cheated on them.

"We're just driving through, staying for a week."Zayn mumbled, now slightly regreting speaking to his blond ex.

"Oh, so your still with them? Meaning all of you are here? Great." Niall mumbled the last part, venom spitting from his mouth at how bitter he sounded.

Niall started to walk away, rolling his eyes and trying to maneuver around Zayn but the tanned man grabbed his arm. Making the blond jolt to a stop.

Niall had shot him a death glare over his shoulder, snatching his arm back. Zayn at first thought Niall was going to smack him but suddenly footsteps came from behind Niall.

Niall turned around and groaned, seeing Harry, Louis and Liam standing there, all gaping at him.

"N-Ni?" Harry said, he seemed to be so shocked he had to force that past his lips.

But suddenly Harry did something that was worse than what Zayn did. Harry grabbed Niall and pulled the boy into a tight hug, him burying his face into the crook of Niall's neck.
It only lasted a few seconds before Niall roughly pushed Harry away, now glaring daggers at all four of them.

Zayn felt a pang in his chest just looking at Harry's heart broken expression.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch me." Niall hissed and they all seemed to flinch at Niall's venomous tone.

Harry was about to say something, fighting back tears but Niall just stomped away, pushing Louis and Liam out of the way and walking down the car park.

They watched as Niall disappeared down the corner. Feeling like all the wounds that they had sewed closed, were reoponening once again.

Louis rushed over to Harry, seeing silent tears escape his green eyes.

Zayn's eyes were glued to that corner, he felt this urge to follow their blond ex boyfriend.

Niall wasn't alright, the way his bones jutted out, all edges. Niall's hands were only bones, his legs were so skinny and his thighs didn't touch. Niall looked sickening.

"Get in the car." Zayn said, rushing over to it and jumping into the drivers side. Louis following quickly behind him and into the passenger side, Liam and Harry getting in right after.

"Where are we going?" Liam asked as Zayn sped away from the gas station and down the street, curving around the corner and now slowing down to scan the sidewalk.

"It's Niall... Isn't it?" Harry said, but Zayn didn't answer, Harry understood though and started to look as well.

"There!" Louis suddenly said, pointing to a head of blonde hair, the skeletal legs and small frame.

Zayn slowed the car down even more, not worrying about the traffic in this part of Blackpool.

The sight of Niall was beautiful and saddening.

Niall had tears streaming down his face, curving around his very noticeable cheek bones. The frown on his face seemed to mirror Zayn's.

But suddenly Niall turned into a three story apartment building, it looked very old and vandalized, every floor had a balcony.

Niall disappeared into the apartment, Zayn stopping the car across the road.
"He looked so-" but Zayn waved Harry off, not wanting to hear 'terrible' or 'sick.'

Zayn started the car, his thoughts trying to get the best of him.
It was a silent and very short drive as they stopped at a motel that was a few stores down and across the road from Niall's apartment.

"I feel like we're stalking him." Louis said getting out of the car along with Liam who grabbed our bags.
"We're more worried about him, that's not the Niall we knew." Zayn said as he and Harry got out of the car.

They all booked a room and got settled in.

Zayn was laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and letting thoughts over take his mind.

When he touched Niall's arm, he could fully wrap his hand around Niall's bicep. Niall truly didn't even have a bicep anymore.

Niall is just skin and bones now, and that worried Zayn and the boys. The Niall they knew ate a lot, had the cute rosy chubby cheeks and the sexy muscles. But now, now Niall was nothing but a twig.

Zayn saw the shit faced look Niall had also, Niall was ether taking drugs, alcohol or smoking too much.

Their Niall changed, and Zayn couldn't help but thing they were the reason why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N:

Sorry this was a short chapter, I'm just pissed it didn't save or post.
Anyways, hope you liked the chapter and maybe next time I update this wont happen.

~ Direction_Minx ~