"Yeah... I was just running around the house. What about you? How are you guys?" I heard my father's chuckle.

"We are not that well."

"Why!? What happened!?" I panicked. Are they alright?

"Well, Ester. Can you come home? We are missing you too much." Father said sadly.

"Of course, I will. Just wait, I'll be there in an hour." I said as I cut the call. I'm also missing my mother and father too much. I told Savannah to tell Desmond that I went to my home and be back soon.

"MOTHER !! FATHER!"I almost shouted from blithe. I hugged them tightly when I saw them. I hugged them like I am never letting go of them. I began to cry in their embrace.

They patted my back and began to soothe me. I wish I could tell them how much I am suffering. I smiled as we pulled away.

"How are you, love?" Mother asked. I smiled widely.

"I am fine!" I grinned. We began to talk and all. The day was truly great. It's almost 8, I don't wanna go back. I decided to call Desmond,

"Hello..." I heard the angry tone of Desmond which made me scared.

"Hello. Desmond?" I spoke in a low tone.

"What is it?" He said.

"C-Can I stay at H-"

"No. Come home. Now. We need to talk." He cut the call. His voice sends shivers down my spine. I gulped and went to my mother and father.

"I wanna go home," I said.

"What happened?" Father asked.

"Nothing... I just miss home.." Mother and father smiled at me. They kissed my forehead.

I bid them goodbye and went home.

My heart is pounding out of my chest by each step. I asked for Desmond and went to our room. The memories of that night flashed into my mind. My shivering form went inside. He was sitting in the chair. His one leg over the other. I looked at him. I came to him never breaking the stare.

"Where were you?" He asked, his voice filled with vehement.

"At Father's home." I felt a heavyweight in my chest to call my home; father's home.

He sighed and stood up. My heart skipped a beat. I fidget my fingers to calm my anxious self.

"Looks like I need to add a new rule." I gasped as I looked at him in fear. He took a step closer. He walked closer, and I began to walk back. My back hit the wall. He stood in front of me. He was standing so close. His piercing gaze stared at my scared form.

"You are not allowed to do anything without my permission, Got it?" He growled at me.

"You can't deprive me of my freedom." I let out an angered whisper. I am already terrified of him and restricting my actions is too much.

He turned away, I exhaled deeply because I thought he might slap me but thankfully he didn't. He turned at me again and slammed his hands on the wall trapping me. My legs went numb. Fear took over me as I lost my senses. Leaving me at his mercy. I let out a slight squeak at his action. His Silver orbs are burning with rage while my Blue orbs are filled with terror that is invoked within me. The fear he is inducing in my heart seems impossible to remove. I doubt even he can remove them.

"I will do whatever I want." I tried to say firmly but failed miserably."Do you want me to repeat that?" He growled as the apprehension won and I lost myself in his lethal presence."You want to show your cruelty again?" My vague voice came out.
"If I must."
"Then do it. You cannot lock me in the house, Desmond." I said, putting my palm over his chest and pushing him away.

He leans in, I quickly shut my eyes. I felt his hot breath lingering on my skin, my hairs stood on their edge. I slowly opened my eyes. I gradually raised my gaze and met his eyes. The same cold eyes filled with loath for me. The eyes that broke my heart in such a manner that no soul could ever save me. The eyes that are made just made me feel like I am some kind of inferior being. The eyes that always show supremacy and power. Those cruel eyes show that he is dominant and I am subjugated by him. I couldn't bear to stand in his deadly presence. "Get away from me..." I said angrily and moved away from him. "I'll obey every rule but don't take away my freedom." I said looking away. He blinked and looked at me for a few seconds.

"Fine." He gave me one last hateful look and laid on the bed and covered himself with the blanket

"...Why do you hate me that much?.."I spoke in a barely audible tone."I have to.." He replied. A hint of hurt and undesirable affection was clear in his voice. Being perplexed by it, I also laid down and drifted to sleep in his pernicious presence...