*Another Happiness*

Start from the beginning

Maybe he knew it from my handmaiden.

"I just don't want you to get worry."

"But still...You must to tell me." Taehyung said dissatisfied.

"I'm sorry, ok?"

"Ok babe..." Taehyung pecked my lips again but more passionately.

He kissed me and started to hovered me.

"Tae...I have something to tell you."

He looks at me with a strange look.

"What is it babe?" Asked Taehyung.

I asked him to stop hovering me and sit in front of me.

"Wait here..."

I walked to the closet to took his gift box and handed it to him.

"What is this babe? It's not our birthday. Our wedding anniversary is next week." Taehyung said, looking at his gift box.

"Open it..."

Taehyung looked at me strangely before opening the gift box.

As soon as the gift box was opened, Taehyung closed his mouth and began to cry.

"Babe...Really? This is real?!" Asked Taehyung with tears.

"Yes...It's already 2 months." I said with a smile.

Taehyung hugged me tightly and kissed my lips and forehead.

"I'm so happy! I can't believe I'm going to be a father!"

Taehyung was holding the scan picture of our baby that I got from a doctor and my pregnancy test.

Since I was always having headaches and vomiting, I finally went to see a doctor and found out I was pregnant

No one know about my pregnancy including my parents because i want Taehyung to be the first know about it.

Taehyung took my hand to sit on his laps and kissed my lips.

The longer our kiss became, the more hot it became when Taehyung started to lay me down on bed.

"Tae...I'm pregnant..."

"I know babe...But that doesn't mean we can't do this, right? Don't worry, I will be gentle this time." He whispered to my ear.

"And you end up making can't walk as always..." I rolled my eyes.

"I promise I won't..." He said with a smirk.

Underage please go to sleep and scroll this. But if you want to read it, read it by your own risk😉

He started to kissed me more gently while i placed both of my hands on his neck to deepened our kiss.

He take off his hoodie and my pajamas and throw it before he stared to kiss my thigh then kiss my stomach.

He came back to kissed my lips gently and neck to leave some hickeys. Then he started to massage my breasts.

My god! It feel very good when i'm pregnant! Damn this horny hormone!

He take off his pants then my panties before throw it on floor.

"I'm sorry if i hurt you..."

Taehyung started to kiss again and entered me slowly with gently. My breathe started to hitched. I grip his shoulder because I can't handle it. It's really hurt. We both moan together.

"Damn! You're so tight!"he started to thrusting me slowly not to hurt me.

I getting impatient to his slow pace.

"Faster pleasee..."

"I can't...I'm gonna hurt you if i do..."

"Please Tae..."

"Ok babe... Everything for you..."he thrust me harder and faster. Our moan became mess.

"Tae... Right there..."he keep hitting my sport and that's really good.

He keep thrusting until we both came together. He panting heavily on my neck.

"Gosh! That really..."he still panting and looked at me with smile.

I smile back and lift him so that i'm on top of him.

"You're still needy?"asked Taehyung with smirk.

I kissed him roughly on lips and neck to give him some hickeys.

"Woah...Why you being aggressive?"

"Because seeing you like this really turned me on."i said and kissed him back.

I started to entered him and we both moan and grunts together. He grab my hips and wait for me to make a move.

"Ride me, baby girl..."

I started to ride him. He's so sexy when he closed his eyes in pleasure.

 He's so sexy when he closed his eyes in pleasure

"Faster y/n..."

He upwards his hips to make more enterance in me. I keep riding him faster and we both came again together.

I placed my head on his bare chest. We still haven't let out of each other because i'm too tired.

"Let's sleep...You doing great..."Taehyung hand gently caressed my hair.

I collapsed beside him and sleep in his warm embrace.

<<<
I'm so sorry if this chapter sucks. By the way, Merry Christmas y'alls!✨💜🥰