Truth Untold

Your POV

I ran back into the palace with tears.

"Well...Good job! Y/n! I'm proud of you! You're such a great actor!"my dad suddenly appeared while clapping his hands.

Argh! It's really annoyed me!!!

"Are you satisfied now?! As being deal. You can't touch Taehyung!!"

"Y/n...Our deal haven't finished yet."

"There's no other deal! I already did what you told me to do!"

"Well...The next deal is...Meet Prince Nathan...We already arranged for you two to meet..."

"No! I never agreed to this deal!"

"You have to agree!"

"No! I'm not!!"

"Then...I'm going to end Taehyung's life..."

"I swear that..If you ever dare to touch him...I will do something that will make you regret!!"

I walked towards to my room and my dad.

Why do I have to live like this? Why?

I looked at Taehyung's picture and began to cry. I miss Taehyung so much...

But now, I won't let anyone hurt him! Including my parents! If they touch Taehyung, I'll make sure they'll suffer!

Knock! Knock!

"Your highness...Mr..Oh! I'm sorry ..." My handmaiden was surprised to see me cry. She tried to close the door to but I stopped her.

"No! Jessica...Just stay here..."

She came back into my room and walked towards me.

"What happened? Your highness?"

"Well...I fell in love with this guy and my dad knew about it. So, he told me to stay away from that guy or he would make that guy's life suffer...And now....I'm sure that guy already hates me..."

"What? Did the majesty say that?!" asked Jessica.

"Yes ..."

"Your highness! You must fight! You can't let the majesty ruin your relationship!"

"I know Jessica..I should fight for my love but I'm a coward!!"

"No, your highness. You still have time...You have find him again and tell him everything!"

I look at Jessica. She encouraged me to fight for Taehyung...

"Jessica, do you know where place to repair a phone?"

"Err...I know one place."

"Ok, bring me there! Tomorrow!"

"Sure...Your highness. But...How did you get out from this palace?"

"Well...You should to help me...Can you?"

"Yes...Of course. I will do my best to help you, your highness!"

I held both her hands and thanked her. I'm glad that someone finally help me...

<<<
Hello guys! I'm sorry for this bored chap. Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!