Dream comes True

"Babe...Wake up..." Taehyung whispered as he gently patted my head.

"I'm tired, Tae....I need more rest after what we do last night..."

"I know babe, you doing just great last night. I'm having fun...I mean...We're having fun last night..." Taehyung said with smirked.

Taehyung gave me his jacket for me to wear and keep my cold body warm.

"Next time, I won't let you taking over anymore!"

"Why? It's fun to taking over you. You should look at your face when you lose the overwatch game last night!"Taehyung laugh because i'm giving him my infamous bitch look.

"Why are you laughing? Did i look like a joke to you?"

We both slept at 4am just playing that freaking overwatch game!

Taehyung hold my hand before out from his room with a wide smile.

"Wow! Both of you look really happy." Hoseok said happily.

"Did something happen last night?" Asked Jimin with smirk.

"Yeah...Maybe something happens to them, right?" Namjoon said and smile to Jimin.

"Guys...Enough... Don't be like that. They just get together..."Jin looked at us like a proud mom.

"I'm happy that you two are together." Yoongi said happily.

"Yeah.. Me too...I'm happy too." Jungkook said while looked at us.

We all had breakfast as always. As usual Jimin and Jungkook will cause problems on the table.

"Guys! Can't you stop ?! You guys not a kid anymore!" Jin yelled and sighed while looking at them.

After breakfast, Taehyung took me back to his room.

"So, I'll leave you on the street for a while because I need to handle something. But don't worry! I'll be back!"

"Ok ..."

We are both getting ready for a date. As planned, Taehyung left me on the street by myself.

I got bored by walking down that street but not after I met a boy crying.

"Hi...Why are you crying?" I asked, then wiping his tears.

"The worker at the store. He didn't let me buy the chocolate I wanted..." told the boy with tears.

"Why he didn't let you buy it?" I asked softly.

"The worker told me that I don't enough money! But my eomma tell me, this money is enough! The worker said my mom is a liar!! I trust my mom! She never lied at anyone!"

"Aww...Poor baby boy. Let me bring you to that store." I said and brought the boy into the store.

"Which chocolate do you want?" I asked with a smile.

"I want this!" Said the boy and pointed to a chocolate with a free dinosaur toy.

"What are you doing here?!" The guy worker pull the boy harshly.

"Hey!!! What are you doing!! He's just a boy! You cannot do that to him!!"

"Who are you?! This is non of your business! You're just a stupid foreign!"

"I'm his mom! And don't you ever call me stupid!!"

"Ooo...You're his mother ?! You're the fraudster who told him this money was enough to buy this chocolate?!"

"Don't you ever say that to me!" I screamed at the worker. The boy started running behind me to hide himself

"Huh? I don't care bitch! You have such a beautiful face but stupid!"