Here We Go Again

As always, all the palace workers welcomed my return. They looked very suprised after saw the new me. I have never wear something simple...

"Welcome back princess y/n. Your majesty wants to meet you, your highness.."

I walked to the royal throne where my father and mother were.

"What did you think you already done?" Asked dad with serious tone.

"And look! What are you wearing?!! That clothes look very cheap!! You look like a whore because it's too revealing! You as a princess can't wear that!!!"

This is what you actually wear...

"I don't care if i look like a whore. I love to wear this 'cheap' clothes as long as i comfortable."

"What is this?!" Dad threw a picture of me and Taehyung in front of me.

Just imagine this is you...and Taehyung.

"Where did you get this?!"

"I ask you! What is this?! How did you know this guy?!! Who is he
?!"

"He's Kim Taehyung! He's helped me a lot!"

"Help you? With what?! He's the one who helped you escape from this palace?!"

"My story of running away from this palace has nothing to do with him!! I ran away because of you! You're the reason why am i doing this!!"

"Guards! Get her bag!"

The palace guards forcibly took my bag and handed it to my dad.

"So, he gave you this?" Dad threw the iPhone 11 that Taehyung gave me on the floor.

"No !! Why are you doing this?!! ​​Why?"

"I did this because I'm your dad!"

"Are you sure? Dad? You're here because of me! My existence save you from uncle Edwin to take this kingdom! Do you think, i'm fool?! No dad! I'm not! You should glad that i'm back here!! I can just leave this kingdom and make sure uncle Edwin to take this kingdom from you!"

Dad and mom face became pale. All the workers and guards looked at them with confused reaction.

"How dare you?! Now, you choose to marry a prince or we will make Kim Taehyung life suffer..."

What?! Taehyung?! Life?! Suffer?! Even though i can threated dad but if he says that he will make someone life suffer, he will do it for real!

"No! Please...I beg you...Please don't make Taehyung life suffer..."

"If so, just stay in the palace as a princess and get married to a prince! Understand?!"

I just nod my head with tears.

I had to sacrifice my life for Taehyung. I don't want his life suffer because of me...

Taehyung, I'm sorry...I had to break our promise...I really hope you understand and know that how much i love you...

<<<
Last update! I will update this story again on 27 November. Btw, HAPPY 100+ READ!🎉✨ Woah i can't believe it!! Hahaha...Please don't miss me. Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!