She Knows?

"Y/n...You should call us oppa..." Jimin looked at me with serious expression.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a year older than you!"Jungkook flick my forehead.

"It's more polite if you call us oppa plus...I like it when you call me oppa..." I punched Taehyung's shoulder and laughed.

"Euw...I won't call you oppa then..."

Ting! Tong!

Hoseok run to the door to open it.

"Noona!!" Hoseok shouted excitedly.

"Aigoo! Hoseok ah! You look dumb as always." She said hugging Hoseok.

"You too noona! You looks ugly as always!" Hoseok said and laughed.

"Hello noona!" All of them shouted excitedly.

"Hi guys! Oh! Who is she?" She asked with a smile.

"Taehyung's friend..." tell Yoongi and Jin at the same time.

"Noona...Taehyung helped her because she had no place to stay." Told Namjoon.

"Aww...Poor soul...Hi! I'm Jung Jiwoo! Hoseok's sister! What's your name?" Jiwoo asked friendly.

Hi! I'm Jung Jiwoo! Hoseok's sister! What's your name?" Jiwoo asked friendly

This is Jung Jiwoo just in case you don't know. She's Hoseok sister! And she so pretty....

"My name is y/n..."

Jiwoo's face looks really shocked. She looked at me and then she looked at Taehyung.

"Oh! Nice name! Hahaha ... Nice to meet you y/n ..." Jiwoo hugged me excitedly.

We all enjoyed dinner with Jiwoo. We chated and having fun together.

After dinner and cleaning. Jiwoo took me to the balcony.

Jiwoo's face is very serious. That makes me scared a little bit.

"I know who are you" Jiwoo said.

"You know? who am I?"

Jiwoo pulled out her phone and showed it to me.

"This is you ... Right?" She showed me my picture.

I'm just nodding my head. There's no point to lying at her. She knows me!

"I work as a model at your country for 5 months that's why i know you. I was really shocked when i saw you and i was wondering what are you doing here..."

"But it's ok, I won't tell everyone who are you because i respect you..."

"Thanks unnie..."

"You're welcome darling. Just tell me if you have a problem ... I'll try my best to help you ..."

"Oh my God! Thank you so much unnie!"

"The important thing is you are happy. I understand, the royal family protocol in your country is very strict. I heard that princess can't go out from palace. Is that true?"

"Yeah...That's true. The reason why i ran away just because of this stupid protocol! It's already 21 century!"

"You what? You ran away? For real?!! What if they found you here?!"

"No...They won't. I'll be back a day before my parents back from Canada."

"Just...Make sure to take care of yourself. Ok? Even many people don't know you're a princess but I'm afraid there are bad people who want to kidnap you because they know who you are. Make sure you're always with them. Ok, darling."

"Sure unnie..."

"Good! That's my girl! Err...It's already late, i have to go now. See you!"Jiwoo hugged me.

I love her! I wish i had a sister like her!

<<<
Hello guys! I know this chapter kinda bored. Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!