Plan

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Hyung! I've tried so many times to call her! But she didn't answer!!"

"Why? Did something happen?" Asked Hoseok strangely.

"Yes...Are you guys fight?" Jin asked again.

"No...We didn't fight! Hyung! It's already been 2 days! She didn't call or reply to my messages! I'm worried!"

"Hmm...Maybe she's busy? We don't know how royal life is..." Namjoon said.

"Or maybe she forget you?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Or...Did her parents force her to stop contacting you?" Told Jungkook and that's really make me worried.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to her! My god!"

"Ok, I have a plan. But I don't think this is a good plan. Why don't we just go to her country and look for her?" Jungkook suggested.

"How can we enter the royal palace?!"

"We will enter that palace. I have a plan...We will enter that palace not as a kpop idol but as an unicef ​​ambassador. We can promote our Love Yourself Campaign there!" said Namjoon confidently.

"Yeah! Good idea hyung! We can recommend their country to held this campaign!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"So, when are we going to start this plan? Because our schedule is very packed!" Asked Yoongi.

"Ok, for now. I'll talk to Unicef ​​to held the campaign in y/n country. All of those schedules can be delayed. Don't worry." Told Namjoon.

"We need to help Taehyung get y/n back." Jin said and patted my shoulder.

"Yes! We will bring y/n back to Taehyung!" Jimin supported.

"Hyung! You must be strong for y/n! You must fight for your love!!" Jungkook patted my shoulder and laughed.

"Thanks guys...Without you guys. I might not have the chance to see her again..."

"Tae...Don't say like that. You're like my brother. We all want to see you happy with the person you love." Yoongi supported me.

"That's right! We can't just see you and y/n suffering!" said Hoseok with a smile.

"You guys love each other...I can see that..." Jungkook chuckled.

"So, now. We have plans to bring Taehyung and y/n together!! I'm so excited !!" Jimin said happily then jumping with Jungkook.

Y/n...I'll come for you. You will be mine...And only mine...

<<<
Hello guys! Hahaha..I'm updating this story?!! Lol! Ok, don't mind me. Just enjoy this chapter. Please vote or comments if there's any grammar errors! Thanks!