The Morning

I was awake when i felt someone kissed my face.

"Good morning babe."said Taehyung then peck my lips.

"Morning..."i tried to sat up but my whole hurt as hell.

"Are you ok?"

"No...My whole body hurt as hell."i told him and sighed.

"I'm sorry babe for hurting you last night..."Taehyung hugged me tightly and bring me to his build chest.

"It's ok Tae..."

"How about we just stay like this whole day?"Taehyung whispered and kiss my forehead.

"No Tae...We can't...There's a lot of things we should do today."i peck his pouted lips.

"I want to stay like this with you..."he placed his face on my neck.

"Don't be silly..."i pinched his nose.

Taehyung helped me get up because my whole body was too sore.

"Well...You have no choice. We have to shower together." Taehyung said with a smirk.

I hit Taehyung's arm.

"Don't you ever try something funny. My body still sore and hurt from last night..." I deadly glared at him.

"Trust me...I just want to help you because I don't think you can stand on your own."

We both went into the bathroom and Taehyung helped me went into the tub that he already filled with warm water. After helping me, he also went into the tub.

"I never thought you would be mine. Last night was the moment when I truly believed you were the only woman I should loved for the rest of my life."

"Tae...I want you to know that you are the only man I love." I leaned my head to his chest.

"I know babe...I know..."

We both went down for breakfast with the rest of the royal family after we finished our shower.

"Aww...You look at two of you. You're so cute ..." said aunty Marilyn with awe who was my mother's younger sister.

"Thanks aunt Marilyn." We were sitting at a large royal dining table.

"So, tell me when you already have the news." Said my cousin Melissa with a wink.

"News?"

"Y/n...You know what i mean, right?"I looked at her for a while then i understand what she talking about.

"Shut up women!"I hit her arm and laughed.

"I can believe you got married earlier than me." My other cousin, Jackson said with pouted.

"And it's even more surprising that you're married to one of the most famous boy bands in the world!" Said Melissa excitedly.

Taehyung just smiled at our conversations and continue talking with my dad.

After breakfast, we both went out to meet the other BTS members at the hotel.

“Hey! Our love bird is here!” Said Jungkook in mocked tone.

"Did you bang her last-" Namjoon head was smacked by Jin.

"Can you just shut the fuck up? !! Kim Namjoon?!" Jin said annoyingly.

They all laughed seeing Namjoon being smacked by Jin.

"You really had no shame..." Hoseok said as he sighed.

"I think, it's not wrong asking Taehyung. Did you guys have it last night? It's is good when you..." Now Jimin head was smacked by Yoongi.

"Fuck! What's wrong with you two?!! Who let this hoes watch porn?!" said Yoongi angrily.

"Probably not me..." Jungkook shakes his head with a nervous look on his face.

"Ok, guys ...Can we stop fighting? Today we want to have fun!" Jin said while looked at his member.

We all walk and eat together all day. There are so many places we went together to having fun.

I'm going to miss all this moment with my husband and his wonderful chaotic friends.

<<<
So, the next update would be the last chapter of this story. Hahaha...Omg! I can't believe my story reached 400 reads!!🎉✨ Thank you so much!💜😉