Chapter 5- Present For You!!

Start from the beginning

Furea was going past her cancer cell, she could feel it. She thought, I need to do all I can for Mii-chan.

They stopped and they got stronger as dancers. Tsubasa and Furea were both out of breath. For a second their hearts were connected. Tsubasa highfived Furea. They were the best of friends. Mikako is included. "Let's practice a little longer." Furea suggested. "The same thing I was thinking." Tsubasa smiled. Furea nodded They practiced longer than expected. "We got so carried away dancing that we forgot about the time."Furea said. "We better get going or we'll be late for dinner." Tsubasa said. grabbing her hand and running to the train station. They sat on the train and waited for the destination to be approached. "Hey, Tsubasa. Do you miss Mii-chan a lot?" Furea asked. "You bet I do. She's a great friend. You're my best friend Furea, you know that? I'm sure Mikako feels the same way." Tsubasa said. "On the day of the concert I wouldn'tve had any fun without you guys. The amusement park was really fun." Furea said. "More like torture." Tsubasa said. Furea giggled.

"It was really nice that we had our first hangout somewhere special, and I saw faces that you guys usually hide." Furea smiled. Tsubasa blushed in embarrassement. "I was so not mature." Tsubasa admitted.

Furea laughed. Tsubasa found herself laughing with her. They got off the train and ran to headquarters. This time they were smiling and holding hands. They were closer than ever. They reached the place just in time for dinner. "What a relief." Tsubasa said chomping down on her food. "Yeah. But I admit it was fun." Furea smiled. They ate their food and went to the bath house to freshen up. They changed into their loans and went to sleep. Hopefully they came up with the right present for you speech. Now let's shift to Mikako. Mikako was in a somewhat spiritual place. Her fever had gone down. That was good. She was excited to become a successor. She ate the last bits of Chef Papa's food. She drank her water then bathed in a private hot spring. All she could think about is Furea and Tsubasa. She missed them. Furea, a kind hearted girl that is cute in Mikako's eyes.Tsubasa, a cool and spicy girl that was very wmart and deep down she loved everyone. Her bestest friends. Her true friends. Her partners. Was she going to perform with another team? She didn't want that. Kaori came to see her. "Kaori-sensei, if I become a successor will I have to part with Furea-chi and Tsubasa-san?" Mikako asked. "Well, you have a choice, you can perform with both the successors and understudies or with the successors only." Kaori said. "Thank goodness." Mikako said."Well I came to give you your sleeping supplies. Have a good night Minamino." Jaori said. "Thank you Kaori-sensei!" Mikako exclaimed cheerfully. She was back and better than ever. She was a successor and an understudy. She knew that her future was bright.

The morning came. Furea woke up and looked at her mother's picture. "Good morning, Mama, Tsubasa." Furea said. She was surprised to hear no response. Furea got up to find Tsubasa asleep at the desk. She was taking notes for the 'Present for you speech'. Furea smiled. She decided to let her sleep a little longer. She finished up the whole speech and wrote her idea down for Tsubasa and her to talk about.

Tsubasa opemed her eyes and Furea smiled at her. "Good morning." Furea said. "Good morning." Tsubasa said sleepily. She glanced at her notes. They were completed in Furea's handwriting. Furea smiled at her. "Thabk you." Tsubasa smiled. Furea nodded. "I came up with a perfect 'present for you' speech." Furea said. "Really? What's your idea?" Tsubasa asked. "Yeah." She said. She had lots of pictures in her hand. It was Mikako's baby pictures and her growing up, then it was her pictures with them. "Where did you get all of those?" Tsubasa asked. "Mii-chan's hobby is photography so she has a lot of photos. While we're giving the speech these pictures could be projected." Furea suggested. "Great idea Furea." Tsubasa agreed. They smiled amongst themselves. "Well then, let's practice one more time." Furea smiled. "Yeah." Tsubasa beamed. They went to the bath house to wash themselves off then got ready to go. "You ready?" Tsubasa asked. Furea nodded. Her head was upright. For Mikako. Her revolution. Her evolution. It was her rebirth. Furea was determined to make it the best day. They got off the bus and went inside the dance studio. "Okay, let's practice the song." Tsubasa said. They started with warm ups and then Furea sang. She sang so that she could feel her terrible cancer cell send her pain. She sang with all the oxygen she was breathing. Her throat hurt really badly. She stopped and she was crying. Tsubasa looked at her concerned. "Furea-chan? You okay?" Tsubasa asked. "I tried to sing with all I had. I tried to surpass my cancer. But I can't. I can't evem do it for Mii-chan." Furea said in between tears. Tsubasa frowned her face. "Furea look." Tsubasa said. She pulled up her sleeve. There were wounds. "Tsubasa-san..." Furea said. "I also want to surpass my limit of dancing but I keep on failing." Tsubasa smiled. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Furea looked at her helplessly then hugged her. She hugged her tightly. Tsubasa cried with her tears staining Furea's shirt. "It's okay." Furea said in a sweet voice. She allowed Tsubasa to cry more. She smiled. Someone knows how she felt. It was a great feeling. Let's see how Mikako is doing.