'Sure.'

"So, which one of you here are proficient in pill concocting?", Lady Liu questioned after she sent the half-dead Chu Qiu off.

Three people raised their hands: Zhou Fu, Zhang Jing, and Shi LanHua. 

The master of the Celestial Sect once asked Zero if he wanted to try this profession as well since both he and Shi LanHua were born with an innate fire constitution and were extremely suitable for this path.

Unfortunately, Zero turned him down with the excuse of wanting to try something more 'fierce' and 'showy', which is how he ended up with a supporting occupation of beast taming. Can't really blame him since the original host also chose beast taming as his supporting profession, therefore it left Zero with no choice but to do the same.

Plus, he already mastered Pill Concocting in the system's learning space so there was no need to do so again.

"Perfect~ Okay, for this round, only one of you is allowed to pass, and I will be the one to choose the contestant who created the best pill. If all of you produce crappy ones, then no one is to pass this round, understood?"

"We understand, Lady Liu." the three nodded.

As the three started to make their pills, 005's voice sounded in Zero's head once again.

[Host, there's good and bad news. Good news is I got the information. Bad news is that some of it is unavailable to host because it is either a crucial portion for one of your missions, or knowing this information will affect the storyline.]

'It's fine. You did your best, plus, it's better than nothing, right? Good Job 005!'

[(>///<) T-thank you host! Here's the information:

Name: Liu <???>
Role: Worldspirit
Age: 6.4963201 billion
Soul Strength: 250 
Luck: 110
Intelligence: 150
Charm: 100 
Physical Strength: 110

(The average soul strength, charm, luck and physical strengths for worldspirits are 100) ]

Zero was quite surprised at the amount of information that 005 was able to gather. When the other said that they only got a bit of information, he had thought that it would only be a little bit, but this is certainly much more than he had expected. 

'This amount is more than enough. I guess I'll just have to find out the rest by myself, but 005, what's a Worldspirit?'

[Oh, this isn't classified information? I wonder why... Normal hosts aren't even allowed to know the term, let alone access this stuff. Oh well~ I guess it's okay to tell you. A Worldspirit is the spirit that is created at the beginning of each world and it's fate is linked to their respective worlds/realms/planes. It's kind of like the core of every realm and the one who guides the Realmkeeper. Weird... I just noticed this, but why doesn't this plane have a keeper... aah, nevermind! By the way, please don't ask me what a realm is...]

Realmkeeper?

Zero silently committed this term to his memory. Judging from the way that 005 wanted to avoid talking about topics related to 'Realmkeepers', Zero didn't urge it to go any further with it's explanation. 

He was a patient person and knew that he'll find out eventually, therefore there's no need to rush.

'From what I deducted, Earth, the place I resided before death, is probably a realm on it's own. And this place... is also another realm, right? I mean, where else would I find so many worlds to do a heck ton of tasks in the future? First things first, I highly doubt that we're the only host and system pair out there, which is why one would need to have many realms prepared for the hosts to do their job. Gosh, it's called transmigrating for a reason, of course they would need an abundance of places to go for that! Don't tell me you're just gonna stay in one place the entire time... heck, that's not even possible!'