Arc 1.7

With his reflexes as a fox, Chu Qiu was able to quickly get inside the cave and as soon as he got in, he directly pulled down his pants and... took a dump on the chimera's face...?

?!?!?!?!

Zero was left speechless. Nie Yuan was left speechless. Disciple A was also left speechless. Everyone was left speechless, even the chimera who was actually half awake because he sensed the presence of intruders.

"ROOOAAAAARRRRRR", growled the enraged beast as it swiped a claw down at Chu Qiu. 

But who was Chu Qiu? A 734 years old nine-tailed fox immortal who pretends to be a Nascent Soul stage disciple just to get closer to Zero, his lord! As if an immortal could ever be killed by a Nascent Soul realm beast!

With a twist, Chu Qiu quickly escaped the trajectory of the chimera's attack, which elevated it's anger to a whole new level. 

The two figures quickly ran out of the cave, with smiling one in front and shit-covered one behind... it created quite a comical scene.

Zero internally facepalmed and grumbled about how much of an idiot Chu Qiu can be...

"That guy... Urgh, nevermind! Since the threat is out, Senior Brother Nie, go attack the beast with Chu Qiu while I rush inside to grab the herb. I'll need roughly about a minute to do so, therefore hold on until then. Disciple A, you just stay out here and let out all your strongest long range attacks and aid those two as much as possible. Get to work!"

With a swoosh, Nie Yuan was already in front of the chimera while Zero is on his way towards the cave. Disciple A exerted all him methods in order to help attack the beast alongside those two, hopefully relieving them of a bit of burden.

As he went inside the cave and stole the herb, the chimera who was fighting the other three suddenly turned towards the cave where Zero was and let out an angry roar while heading there at full speed.

However luck was not on its side as Nie Yuan is also an immortal beast, so the two spend next to zero effort and quickly finished it off.

When the group of four gathered around the corpse, Zero spoke up, "I'll be taking the beast core. Divide the rest of the loot among yourselves".

Chu Qiu and Nie Yuan were delighted at the fact that their lord actually accepted something they hunted, so they secretly made a vow to give their lord all the best things they find, as he seemed to like them. However, Disciple A clenched his fists and glared at Zero's retreating back. The beast core is the more precious part of a beast, while the rest is basically useless, but Zero, who honestly hadn't really done much, took it just like that! Disciple A couldn't care less if he didn't get it, but Senior Brother Chu and Senior Brother Nie almost died to obtain that!

Looking at the nonchalant looks on his Senior Brothers' faces, Disciple A found himself admiring them even more, since they could even turn a blind eye when that stupid Senior Brother Liu snatched all their hard work right in front of them. 

But if Disciple A knew what Chu Qiu and Nie Yuan were actually thinking, all that reverence would scatter into nothingness and there would only be bewilderment left in it's place.

The same cycle repeated a few times, as Zero would always come in and snatch the most precious things. At one point, Disciple A has had enough and tried to attack Zero, but was directly murdered by Chu Qiu. In the end, the poor guy didn't even know why the person he was trying to defend had ruthlessly killed him.

'Hmph! A lowly mortal dares retaliate against my lord? In your dreams!', he thought.

Zero was speechless at his violent actions, so for the sake of world peace, he asked Chu Qiu and Nie Yuan not to kill ever person that opposes him, or else the whole world could be eradicated in a matter of hours.