Arc 1.2

*Splash*

F***! THAT'S COLD! WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!

"Hey trash, get up! Your second sister's returning so you'd better finish off my chores before she comes back, GOT IT?"

Oh right, I died and got linked to a system yadyadya

What kind of servant treats their young master this way!?

.... mine T^T

"Y-yes, I understand."

"Good, now get up!" She says as she kicks me off my bed.

Oww.. are all ancient people so rude?

Sighs~

After getting a good sleep I woke up to realize a few things. Yes, I've probably become a super OP cheat, but that doesn't really give me many benefits. I'll still have to lose to the protagonist in the end since I'm not allowed to change the plot T^T

It's like winning the lottery, but the money you get from it isn't even going to belong to you! The only thing I CAN do when being immortal is probably saving my sister?

This is torture ;-;

I walked out of my wooden shack and went to the palace where the rest of my brothers and sisters live. It'll only took me half a day to clean the whole entire palace, since I'm already at immortal stage.

But to reduce suspicion, I only cleaned half the palace. I tried to ask the jade to raise my cultivation to the middle stage of foundation building because there is almost NO WAY I would've gotten out of that forest without training/fighting.

When I finally finished cleaning the palace, the sun already set. I returned to my little shack and was about to eat dinner, a small knock came from outside my door.

That must be my second sister, huh? I opened the door and standing right outside was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She was wearing a baby pink dress with flower accessories in her hair. Suddenly, I felt a warm feeling inside my heart, mixed with a bit of sorrow.

That must've been the original host's feelings. I have a pretty good impression of my second sister, so I'll just become her new little brother in Liu Feng's place.

"Second Sister! You're finally back!"

"FengFeng, have you missed me?"

"Of course! FengFeng missed you thiiiiiisssss much!" I said while stretching my hands out as far as I could

"Hahaha, second sister also missed you a lot. Look what I brought back for you!"

"Waaah! It's candy! FengFeng wants candy!"

"Here, here. Don't rush. Second Sister will give you as much a----" All of a sudden, she opened her eyes wide in horror, as if she just saw something devastating. She seemed to recover after a few seconds and ripped open my robe?! All the scars and bruises I've accumulated for the duration that she was gone for were in plain sight.

"FengFeng.. tell me the truth. What happened to you? Who did this?"

"S-second Sister, it's okay! I'm fine, see? A man shouldn't be afraid of having a few scars!"

"But you're NOT a man! You're still a boy and kids at your age shouldn't have these terrible wounds! Please, tell your second sister what happened!"

"Then... Second Sister has to promise me not to do anything about it, or they will come and beat me up again."

"You... Sighs.. Ok. I promise not to go and beat up the person or people who did this to you"

After she solemnly swore to not take revenge, I told her the whole story of how I was beaten black and blue every day. I didn't even leave out the fact that fourth brother threw me into the forbidden forest.