"Alright, I'm not going to be going easy on you just 'cause you're kinda cute, okay?"

"That's what I hoped for."

"I like your spirit! Get ready, because this is probably something that many of you may not get to ever experience again. Depending on how you utilize this, it can be made into a disaster, or a chance to build up and reinforce your strength."

The lady lifted her hand up and a small sphere appeared in it. At first glance, it may not seem like much, but when one looked closer, immeasurable power could be felt from it.

Everyone's "genius" title wasn't just for show as they felt the need to submit before such power. It was as if every cell in their bodies were telling them to run, run as far away as they could, yet, no one could move an inch.

Shi LanHua looked surprised when she saw that and muttered in a voice so tiny, no one could hear, "I knew it, it is her... but, why is she here?"

Zero was fairing much better than the others under this ginormous pressure, but his current cultivation was still insufficient, so he still had some trouble resisting his physical instinct. However, it's much better than having to do so for both the soul and body at the same time as Zero's soul remained unaffected due to the fact that it's strength even managed to cause a system error.

When she released the powerful attack, everyone got the illusion of the world coming to an end, but it only lasted for a second before everything became quiet again.

The area surrounding Chu Qiu and the woman was completely destroyed and some had already lost all strength in their legs as they weakly lay there on the ground.

S-Strong...

They had clearly underestimated the amount of power held in this seemingly fragile beauty as the power she had displayed before barely amounted to anything compared to this.

Everyone got a clear view of the fox who had just been attacked, and to no one's surprise, his body was packed with injuries. An arm got ripped off, his left ear was half torn and his right eye was blow up. Despite all that, this brave soul still had all his tails, indicating that all nine of his lives were still intact. Well, seeing the state he's in, I'd say it's technically about eight and a half...

"Wow~ As expected of a species as noble and rare as yourself! You sure got some skill to be able to block that attack! Without that shield, it would've been able to insta-kill even 100 copies of you, which shows the strength of your defense talisman. Since all this is done, here's a healing pill. It's able to cure all of your injuries, so get some rest, okay?"

Chu Qiu's eyes lit up when he heard that his injuries could still be treated and repeatedly thanked the woman for this huge favor. If he were to be left in his current state, he'd be no better off than a cripple. He even considered committing suicide just so he could be healed back to his peak state,"Thank you for your benevolence miss..."

"Oh, I don't think I've told any of your my name yet? Just call me Lady Liu."

"Thank you so much Lady Liu", Chu Qiu said as he thought, 'Where have I heard that name before?'

"No problem, child. Now go to the side so I can call up the next contestant."

When Zero heard her name, he found it a bit ironic and unlucky that they happened to have the same surname, but quickly dismissed all his thoughts as the surname 'Liu' is very popular, so it's no surprise. It's just he would have never thought that this mysteriously powerful lady was also surnamed Liu.

'Hey, 005. Is it possible to give me a status analysis on this lady?'

[As long as my superiors approve. Wait for a bit.]