| Author's Note |

The faceless killer is a mystery/thriller book that has been conjured up in my mind through the countless number of murder documentaries, crime shows and series that I've binged through the years.

————————
W A R N I N G
————————

TFK is Rated M for mature for themes such as: murder, limb decapitation, acts of violence, crude language, acts of crime, kidnappings, but not only limited to these as such reader discretion is advisedAs well as mentions of sexual activities.

All actions, emotions, and personalities are based off of part fiction and part truth, —murder documentariesand are used for the purpose of educating and exploring the endless outcomes and possibilities of this read that might cause you sleepless nights or even worse; insomnia.
Just kidding, or am I?

—————————
I M P O R T A N T
—————————

I'm pretty sure we've stumbled upon this soo many times that it's now engraved in our brains, but to those who are fairly new and still don't know much about these stuff I'll just type them out pretty quickly.

1. No translations of this book in any language without the authors Knowledge.

2.No plagiarism. It took soo much time to come up with this story line and I'm not about to let someone steal my hard work.

3. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms/means, including photocopying, scanning, printing, recording or any other other electronic or mechanical methods.

4. All rights reserved, meaning this book belongs to me. I'm the writer and the editor for this book— hence the occasional typos, errors, misspellings and other grammatical technicalities: bear with me as at the end of the book I'll dive into extensive editing and maybe even reshape the story where necessary.

➰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰➰
——————
•~TIMELINE~•

START: 01 May 2020
END: TBA
REVISION/EDITED: In progress
——————
➰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰➰

Copyright © Chido,
2020, All Rights Reserved.

—————————
S T O R Y T I M E
—————————

Hopefully this might be one of your best reads in the mystery/thriller genre.
Put on your thinking caps, collect the hints along the way and solve the mystery before it's too late.

Without further ado, scroll down to start reading.

Comment when you started reading this book, and how you came to know about it.