| S E V E N |

Apartment building

19hrs:09mns

***

As he drove through his apartment parking lot a call intercepted his murderous thoughts.

Sliding out and locking his car he answered the call—"This better be interesting—" he stated exasperatedly.

"I got one. Should I let it all play out the way you planned, or should I give fate a little nudge?"

"A little nudge wouldn't hurt. Do it!" with that said the line went dead.

Taking the stairs two at a time, he thought about every little detail that led him to where he was. The unjustified events he experienced when he was a scrawny pre-teen took a toll on how he eventually turned out.

How had the cops caught the wrong man? They had all the time to change their conviction but they remained true to their bogus sentencing. He didn't have to die that way. They are going to pay, I promise you that with my life! Max thought determined.

Arriving at his floor he unlocked his door, a divine aroma filled his senses making his mouth instinctively water. Forgetting to lock—he followed the scent into his trivial scullery, dropping all his keys into the bin in his disarrayed state.

Balancing his fatigued frame by the kitchen pillar he folded his arms and crossed his legs appreciating the almost nude female arrayed in a plain white towel. Freshly shaved legs enticed his hormones, he thought in his hungry mind that they were the incarnation of smoothness. If only he could—

His line of thought short-circuited when she began swaying her curves in a seductive routine. Slow music completed the silence alongside the occasional stirring and clanging of pots.

Humming to the slow tempo, she stirred her pot of gravy—using the wooden spoon she tasted her recipe. Eyes lighting up with satisfaction she was impressed with how her dish turned out.

Moving tacitly from his spot he pressed his boner to her firm butt. Yelping delightfully, the spoon clanked to the floor with remnants of gravy spilling beside it. Turning around, she clasped her hands at the back of his head. Committing his fine features to memory, her eyes roamed all over—from his molten brown eyes, his rugged nose, his irresistible lips, to his razor-sharp jaw that she found herself unconsciously trailing with the pads of her fingers.

Locking eyes with him, she inhaled sharply from the intensity of his gaze; edging nearer, their breath mingled together.

Minty freshness fanned the side of her exposed neck, her body hummed to life when cold hands boldly trailed up her smooth legs. Stopping movement halfway between her thighs, he unraveled the knot on the piece of fabric letting it pile to the ground.

"Why are you here?" he questioned as he leaned closer to her exposed shoulder.

"Thought I'd surprise you since you never replied to my message about our date," she rashly replied, arming herself with her hands she placed some needed distance from him.

"I—fuck! I completely forgot about that," frustrated, he pulled at his hair strands. He knew he was occupied with other stuff during the day, how on earth was a date supposed to cross his mind when he was mindlessly fucking the receptionist in his office?

Thinking fast, he gently pulled her by the waist and passionately kissed her. Without second thought her hands unraveled as they instinctively wrapped at the back of his head. Her lips connected to his filled with the same passion and vigor.

|THE FACELESS KILLER| HiatusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara