23 | breakfast in bed

Chanyeol was sleeping in bed. Baekhyun looked at him sleeping.

"I'll make him some breakfast," Baekhyun smiled.

He quickly headed to the kitchen and went to started to make some pancakes.

"Maybe. I could give it to him in bed," Baekhyun thought.

He continued to get other things such as bacon and eggs to give it to him.

He suddenly heard noises coming from their room. Baekhyun widened his eyes and quickly ran to their room.

He sees that Chanyeol was awake. He sitting up on the bed.

"Hi babe," Chanyeol says in a sleepy voice.

"Hi love. You're awake," Baekhyun says. Chanyeol raises an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Yea. I am," Chanyeol says as he tried to get up. Baekhyun quickly runs to him and makes him sit down.

"Stay," Baekhyun says. Chanyeol raises an eyebrow.

"What are you going?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just stay in bed for a bit. I'll be back. I was just doing something. I'm still tired and I want to cuddle in bed with you," Baekhyun lies. Chanyeol doesn't question it though.

"Oh ok. I'll wait here then," Chanyeol says as he lays back on the bed. Baekhyun smiles at him.

He headed out the door and went back to the kitchen.

"Gotta finish this quickly," Baekhyun said. He grabbed a plate and put the pancakes on it.

He grabbed everything else and decorated the plate. He smiled.

"Perfect," Baekhyun thought. He walked over to their room and sees Chanyeol sitting there in his phone.

Chanyeol looks up and sees Baekhyun with a plate of breakfast in his hands. He chuckled.

"What is this?" Chanyeol asked.

"Breakfast in bed," Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol sat up. Baekhyun handed the plate of food to him.

"Thank you babe," Chanyeol said as he kissed Baekhyun on the cheek.

"I hope you like it," Baekhyun says.

"Anything you make. Of course I'll enjoy," Chanyeol said.