15 | christmas gifts

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were both heading to the mall to buy Christmas gifts for their friends and family.

"Are you going to buy my Christmas gift today?" Baekhyun asked with a smile. Chanyeol kept his eyes on the road.

"No," Chanyeol simply said. Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"You're not getting me a gift?" Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol just laughed.

"I am. I'm just not getting it at the mall. I already know what I am getting you," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun made an 'oh' face.

They arrived at the mall and headed inside. There was a bunch of stores with different gift sales.

"We should separate and look for gifts on our own," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol didn't want to. He grabbed Baekhyun's hand and held it tight.

"I don't want to. I want to stay by your side," Chanyeol said as they continued walking and looking around the stores.

"W-Why?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol shrugged.

"I just want to stay by your side," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun just smiled.

"Alright then," Baekhyun said. They continued to walk around the mall until they entered a store.

"Who are we buying gifts for?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm buying gifts for my parents, my older brother and our friends. What about you?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm getting a gift for my parents, my older sister and you. Maybe one for Sehun," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun laughed as soon as Chanyeol mentioned Sehun.

"Why maybe Sehun?" Baekhyun laughed.

"I don't know. He's my best friend. I guess I should buy I'm a gift," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun nodded his head.

Baekhyun looked around and bought a few things for gift. While Chanyeol just followed him.

"Aren't you going to buy anything?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well. Yea but I don't think I'm going to buy anything at this store," Chanyeol said.

They continued shopping switching stores and going to other ones. Baekhyun managed to buy Chanyeol his gift while Chanyeol was deciding what pair of shoes to buy his sister.

"Why are you so stressed about what shoe to get your sister," Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol looked back at him.

"I don't know! I'm not sure which one she's going to end up liking that's why," Chanyeol said as he looked the shoes with a serious face.

Baekhyun had bought Chanyeol a expensive watch that he wanted but decided to never buy because he didn't think he needed it at the moment.

"You know what. I'll just buy these and hope that she likes them," Chanyeol said as he grabbed a pair and headed to the cash register to buy them.

Chanyeol payed for the shoes and headed towards Baekhyun.

"You done buying gifts?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun nodded his head.

"You?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol nodded his head.

"Yea. I'm done," Chanyeol said.

"Alright. Let's head home then," Baekhyun said.

They headed back to the car. They drove back him.

Chanyeol had boughten everybody their gift except for Baekhyun's.

The reason why Chanyeol planned on getting Baekhyun a dog. He was planning on giving him a corgi.

Baekhyun constantly tells Chanyeol that they should get a dog but Chanyeol tells him no since they're still in college.

"You'll be happy with your gift," Chanyeol mumbled with a smile.