22 | holiday photos

"This is the third time we are in the mall," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun nodded his head.

"I know. I got all the gifts already," Baekhyun said.

"So then why are we at the mall," Chanyeol said.

"Just to look around. I don't want to be at home. It gets boring," Baekhyun said.

"I guess you're right," Chanyeol looked around and saw a place where people were taking photos.

"Maybe I should get one more gift," Baekhyun thought. Chanyeol grabbed his hand and took him to the place.

Baekhyun looked at the place and raised an eyebrow.

"Photos?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked at him and nodded his head.

"Yea. Why not," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun shrugged.

They entered the place. Chanyeol paid and they were sent to a different room.

They looked around.

"Just pose however you'd like," The camera guy said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded.

They did a couple different poses.

After they finished they went back to the desk. Chanyeol quickly bought the photos. Baekhyun didn't say anything.

After they got the photos. They continued to walk around the mall.

"Can I see the pictures?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked at him and nodded his head.

He gave them to Baekhyun. He smiled as he looked at the pictures.

"I love you," Baekhyun said.