21 | cookies

"It's almost Christmas!" Baekhyun cheered. Chanyeol just softly laughed.

They were in the kitchen together. Baekhyun was making cookies, while Chanyeol was sitting there admiring his boyfriend.

"You're so adorable," Chanyeol said looking at him.

"Now that we don't have classes all you wanna do is stare and admire me. Is that right?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked at him and softly nodded his head.

"I guess you're right. I get to spent more time with you instead of worrying about my classes," Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun laughed.

He grabbed the baking sheet and put it on the oven.

"They have to be in there for about 12 minutes," Baekhyun said.

"I can entertain you for 12 minutes," Chanyeol said.

"Sure," Baekhyun said as he sat down in front of Chanyeol.

"Actually I lied. I don't know how to entertain you," Chanyeol awkwardly laughed. Baekhyun just smiled.

"Don't worry," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol looked at him.

Baekhyun grabbed his hands and held them tight. Chanyeol looked down at their hands and then back at him.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

"Holding your hands tight. What else," Baekhyun smiled.

"You're hands are small," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun looked up at him and nodded his head.

"They fit perfectly with yours," Baekhyun said.

"This is why you're cute," Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun just blushed.

"I get it," Baekhyun said.

"Alright. What do you think you're getting for your Christmas gift?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun looked at him and shrugged.

"Some clothes. Or maybe those shoes I wanted," Baekhyun asked with a smile. Chanyeol shook his head.

"You'll never be able to guess what I'm getting you," Chanyeol said.

"Really? I bet it's something expensive," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded his head.

"Yea. It's definitely something expensive," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun smiled.

"You didn't need to get me something expensive. I feel like I'd use it once," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol shook his head.

"This is worth it though," Chanyeol said.

"If you say so," Baekhyun smiled.

A ding suddenly came up. Baekhyun turned around and realized that the cookies are done.

"Time to take them out," Baekhyun said. He took them out of the oven. And placed them on the table.

Chanyeol tried to grab one but it was starting to burn his hand. He flinched and let go of the cookie. Baekhyun just looked at him and started to laugh.

"You have to wait for them to cool down," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol looked at him and nodded his head.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Thanks," Chanyeol said.

"Anything for you love," Baekhyun said.

He looked back at the cookies.

"They've cooled down now. Can I get one?" Chanyeol asked looking up at him. Baekhyun nodded his head. He grabbed the cookies and it wasn't as hot anymore.

He placed it in his mouth. He smiled.

"How do they taste?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol smiled.

"They taste good," Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun leaned down and gave Chanyeol a peck on the lips.

"You're right they do taste good," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol just laughed and held Baekhyun tightly.

"You're cute," Chanyeol said.