10 | hot springs

"It's getting so cold," Chanyeol mumbled as he hugged Baekhyun tightly to warm him up. It was night time and they were both in bed.

Baekhyun heard him and clearly didn't say anything to wake him up. Baekhyun just hugged him back in hopes to warm him.

"I know what we should do," Baekhyun mumbled.

Eventually they fell asleep hugging each other. They woke up that morning. They spent the rest of the day in the their house working on school work.

It was about 7 when Baekhyun started getting ready.

"Where are you heading to?" Chanyeol asked.

"Get you're jacket on and bring a pair of shorts to swim in," Baekhyun said.

"Why? It's too cold to go swimming," Chanyeol said.

"You'll see," Baekhyun winked at him. Chanyeol shrugged. He got his stuff and went with Baekhyun.

They headed inside the car.

"Do you wanna say where we are going?" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun shook his head.

They drove for awhile and eventually made it up to a mountain.

Chanyeol read the sign there was. It read hot springs.

"You drove to a hot spring?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yup," Baekhyun said. He parked the car and they headed inside the building.

Chanyeol stood next to Baekhyun not paying attention to what he was saying to the guy. He instead was looking around seeing all the people walking around in robes.

"Alright love. Let's go," Baekhyun said as he grabbed his hand.

Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol with him to hot spring area.

"Are we going to have to share with other people?" Chanyeol asked. He looked around and sees a bunch of people.

"No. I rented a small hot spring just for the both us and it's private as well. We only have it for an hour though," Baekhyun said.

They entered the room where the hot spring was. It there was a bathroom and a changing room that was still inside and outside was the hot springs.

"It's gonna be so cold when we headed to the water," Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun suddenly had an idea.

"You know since it's only gonna be the two of us and it's private. We can go in naked," Baekhyun winked at him. Chanyeol looked at him and could feel his cheeks start to heat up.

"I-I don't think so," Chanyeol stuttered. Baekhyun whined.

"Come on. Please! It's not like it's the first time we've seen each other later," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol sighed and nodded his head.

He remembers the first they both saw each other naked. It was obviously when they were having sex for the first time as well.

After that they've constantly seen each other naked even when they weren't making love.

"Fine," Chanyeol breathed out.

Baekhyun quickly started to strip until he was butt naked. He headed to the hot spring first.

Chanyeol slowly took of his clothes. He follows Baekhyun and entered.

The minute the hot water touched his cold body he felt nice and relaxed. He sat right next to Baekhyun.

"I believe that you come up with the weirdest dates," Chanyeol mumbled. Baekhyun just chuckled.

"But they are the most fun ones," Baekhyun said. He kissed Chanyeol on the cheek.

"I love you," Chanyeol said.

"I love you too," Baekhyun said.