14 | snowball fight

It was snowing outside again. Baekhyun looked outside and saw all the snow falling. He smiled.

"What could do on a date today?" Baekhyun mumbled. He couldn't think of anything that they could do together. He looked at the kitchen table seeing Chanyeol just eating some cereal.

"Chanyeol. What do you want to do on a date today?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked at him with a mouthful of cereal. He shrugged. He finished chewing and looked outside the window.

"It's snowing," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yea. I know," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol suddenly widened his eyes.

"I have an idea!" Chanyeol said. He got up and walked to their room. He got his jacket along with Baekhyun's and gave it to him.

"Here," Chanyeol said.

"Why are you giving me my jacket," Baekhyun asked.

"Our date is gonna be outside in the snow," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun just smiled at him. He grabbed his jacket and followed Chanyeol.

They went outside in the snow. Chanyeol dragged him to the backyard.

"What are we gonna do back here?" Baekhyun asked. His back was facing Chanyeol so he couldn't see him. Chanyeol bent down to his knee and grabbed a bit of snow and made a snowball.

He backed away from Baekhyun and the minute Baekhyun turned towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol threw the snowball at him.

"We're having a snowball fight!" Chanyeol laughed. Baekhyun's jaw dropped once the snowball hit him.

"Very funny," Baekhyun said sarcastically. He bend down and grabbed some snow to turn into a snowball. He then threw it at Chanyeol and it somehow managed to hit his face.

Baekhyun widened his eyes and started laughing. Chanyeol simply just chuckled.

Chanyeol grabbed some more snow and started to throw them at Baekhyun. Baekhyun did the same thing.

They continued to throw snowballs at each other. Baekhyun managed to hit Chanyeol because of his taller figure while Chanyeol was having a harder time. Baekhyun was a lot more shorter than him.

"This isn't fair! You're a lot more shorter than me!" Chanyeol yelled. Baekhyun just laughed.

"This is an advantage to being short," Baekhyun smiled and continue to throw snow at him.

They continued until one of them got hungry. They were both covered in snow.