chapter 5

Paul's pov:

The first 4 periods went slowly, and I didn't see anything to John in the first break. After two long periods me and George walked down to the cafeteria together. When we were there, I saw John, Stu and Pete sat at there regular table. Me and George got our food and walked over to a table a few meters away from Johns. George sat with his back at them, so I was doomed yet again to sit and look at John. I started to eat and so did George. Then George spoke and I looked at him.

"I really don't fancy doing that paper tomorrow"

"what paper?" I asked.

"ow yes you weren't here just forget about it" George answered.

I nodded and looked over at John. He was looking back, and we got that damn eye contact again. I just kept on eating and so did he. Then George spoke again but I didn't listen. He seemed to notice. He looked at me and followed my gaze over to John. Then he looked angry back at me, but I just kept on looking at John.

"Paul why are you staring at John?" George asked.

"I'm not!" I defended.

"don't lie I could clearly see you were looking at him"

"I just looked around the cafeteria" I said.

"yeah right" George mumbled.

Wow I had to be more careful. It sounded like I was trying to hide a secret relationship or something. We just gazed at each other nothing else. I admit it was a bit weird but not illegal. I didn't even know him there was just some kind of connection between us.

"he's bad company y'know" George said.

"yeah I know but I was not looking at him"

"okay, okay but I'm only warning you. If he comes over here and want to beat you because you were staring at him I'm out of here"

I laughed

"okay I will remember that."

George and I continued to talk and eat the rest of the break and I only looked at John a few times.

John's pov:

The first two periods went by and in the first beak I just wanted to be alone, but Stu and Pete wouldn't let me.

"guys I just want to be alone in this one break" I said.

"John you can't mean that" Pete pleaded.

"I just-"

"come on john! Let's go out in town and get something to eat" Stu offered.

I thought about it. I knew I couldn't get them of me, so I accepted the offer.

"okay" I said, and we walked to the exit.

There were no teachers to stop us because they all sat in the staff room and ate cake as always. So, we just walked into the nearest backer. Stu and Pete went directly over to the counter and ordered. I looked at all the cakes in the counter windows. Then I walked over to the baker maid and ordered a bun and a scone. When I had paid, we walked out and back to the school. When we were in the schoolyard, we sat down at a bench and ate. Stu and Pete were talking about something, but I didn't listen, I was thinking about Paul. It was weird I was thinking about him I had only known him in two days. I didn't even know him really, I had only talked to him 3 times. but there was something over him. The bel rang and we walked to class.

The two next periods passed by really slow and I couldn't wait to the school day was over. After what felt like 4 hours the two periods were finally done and me, Stu and Pete walked down to the cafeteria. We walked up to the counter and got some food and then down to our table. As we sat down, I could see Paul and George walk through the doorway. They both walked up to the counter and got some food and then they walked over to the same table as yesterday. I looked at Paul, he was eating. Then he looked up but not at me he was looking at George, they were clearly talking. But then Paul's eyes slid over at me. We got that special eye contact again. It felt weird it wasn't even awkward anymore. After some time, I saw George turn around I quickly looked down at my food. When George looked the other way again, I looked at Paul again. He didn't look back he was talking to George. The rest of the break I spent looking at Paul and answer some of Stu and Pete's questions. The rest of the day went pretty normal and so did the rest of the week. The only weird thing happening was that me and Paul kept on starring at each other.

Paul's pov:

The rest of the day went pretty normal and so the rest of the week. Or as normal as it can get, I kept on gazing at John and I got to know the school and city better.

Author's note:

Sorry this chapter is so short and that I haven't updated in some time, but it's holyday season and I has been spending my time with my family.

If you see any grammatical mistakes, then please! Comment it.

Thank you for reading hope you liked it.