Chapter 13

Ben's POV
This is out rages and I trusted her she's gonna be put back on the isle tomorrow I'm gonna talk to her about this.'

Your POV
You were At Lonnie's dorm and told her everything like how you were gonna free your dad take the wand and scepter.'

She understood and was happy I wasn't gonna do it anymore.'

You where walking to the dorm about to tell Destiny about this but your stopped by guards you look at them confused but follow them.'

They lead you to Ben's office you walk in and sit down.'

"So what do I need again?" You ask annoying.'

"Your being sent to the isle tomorrow Evue told me everything pack up you leave first thing in the morning!" He said angrily.'

By then hiot tears where running down your eyes.'

"You don't understand I-." But Ben Cuts  you of and said.' "I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS!" He yelled you nodded and walked out to your 'dorm'

When you got there you saw Destiny Ethan and Nathen packing your things.'

"We thought you were our friend why where you gonna do that.' Ethan ask's.'

"ME I WAS GONNA DO IT I ADMIT THAT BUT TODAY I WAS GONNA TELL I CHANGED MY MIND BUT NO YOU DIDNT HERE ME OUT!" You yell at them.'

they where shocked and by the time you finished jay,carlose,mal,Evie And Ben where there,they heard the whole thing.'

You had flames come out and your eyes turned BLACK you then say a spell then disappear.'

Mal's POV"I feel so bad I didn't let her talk and now she's gone

Mal's POV
"I feel so bad I didn't let her talk and now she's gone.....we hurt her!" Ben says.'

"Well get her back..." Nathen says in confidence.'

But will they?