Chapter 11

Your POV
'You were shocked to to see yourself......' "hi y/n I'm the devil on your shoulder call me n/n but I'm as big as you and I'm only visible to you ,I'm that one side of you that makes your dad proud." You look down.'

"Just listen to me and everything will go  according to dad's plan if you don't good luck.''You think for a few minutes and ask.'

"What do we do first?" "First tomorrow we need to go to the museum,look around after school.' N/n said

"Ok simple enough."

The next day you had school bla bla bla who cares

The next day you had school bla bla bla who cares.'you make it to your dorm and look around to see no one in site.'

You smirk and look for the directions on your phone when you find them you walk out the door on your way to the museum.'

{Time Skip}

'The museum is ok so far but you couldn't find malefaction's scepter you found the wand so that's good I guess.'

As you where about to leave you saw a certain covering the whole area you smirk knowing the scepter should be there.'

You looked around and saw security your smirk dropped then you remembered your spell book so you grab it out of your bag.'

You walked to a corner near them where the camera couldn't see you look look for a spell and soon find one.'

Make them misunderstand
To see evil in good

You say and with that the guards immediately thought that everybody but you was up to no good.'

You do a half smile and walk threw the curtain's you see the crown.'but when you look around you saw another curtain you walk to it and open it you gasp as you saw malefaction's scepter.'

You smile and walk out of the area to see the guards still cornering the people.'
Before you walk out the door you say.'

Make them good again
I'm done playing
with them

And with that the guards look around and say sorry to everybody.'you rolled your eyes and walk to your dorm when you get there you see Destiny making something.'

You say a quick hey and walk to the bathroom,and I'm seconds you see n/n or you could just say evil you appear.'

"You did great now all you gotta do is practice your magic and by Saturday you can steal the wand and scepter then BOOM your dads back ." N/n said with an evil smirk.

You nod and walk out of the bathroom Change into pj's.'then you goo to sleep.'

"This is gonna be a long week..."you say in your head