Chapter 2

Mal's POV
  As me and my friends where walking around the isle,many people kept asking us questions about Auradon,soon it turned into a mob of people lots of people....'

"Give it back!"a little girl screamed which caught the attention of everyone,including me and my friends everybody who we're bugging us with questions screamed and ran away we looked to our left and saw two guys who looked like twins,both with black hair and red tips,by them was a girl with dark black hair,and a girl slightly in front of the three of them says.'

"No can do it's mine now." Then the little girl ran away crying sad that her apple is now gone,this made me mad the girl with the h/c hair was about to leave with her friends when I say.'

"You should get her another apple that was rude!" She turned around along with her friends and smirked when she saw me.'

Your POV "Hmm nah she can buy another apple finder keepers losers weepers

Your POV
"Hmm nah she can buy another apple finder keepers losers weepers." I say simply Mal just huffs.'

"Can you just please get that little girl an apple?" Said Carlos,Ethan then comes by my side and says.'

"I don't know if you heard but your on the isle it's what we do." "Yeah and what gives you the right to tell us what to do where not in Auradon!" Snaps destiny.'

"Firstly we do know where we are!" Jay says.' "And secondly we can at least try to ask." Evie says as I scoff.'

"Mal we were and still are enemies they don't get along!"you yell at her, she look slightly confused and you rolled your eyes.'

"Mal you have forgotten me and my friends already?" I ask she looked at us guilty and says. "I'm sorry but who are you?" "It's me y/n...." after you said that her and her friends eyes go wide.'

"The twins are Nathen and Ethan remember them jay.?"I ask "Last but not least is Destiny it's such a shame that you bullied us guys we could've been great friends."

I say and with that me and my friends walk away.' But what I didn't notice was that my eyes started to turn dark blue glowing when I was getting mad.'

Mal's POV After y/n and her friends left I started to cry

Mal's POV
After y/n and her friends left I started to cry.' "M it'll be ok we just need to make it up to them." Evie says.' "Plus they can still have a soft side we just need them to warm up to us." "Carlos suggests as we start walking to our hideout.' " Carlos could be right." Jay said.' I smile as I stop crying.'

"But how are we gonna make it up to them?" I ask worried.' " maybe we could ask Ben if they can come to Auradon I mean,maybe they can become good to just like us?!" Evie says, I think for a minute and say "GOOD IDEA E!" She just smiled in response.'

We soon make it to the hideout and get ready for bed we have a long day ahead of us.'

Sorry that is short :<