Chapter 10

Your POV
You wake up and decide to wear a short dress I mean it's Auradon your talking about.'

Yesterday before bed Destiny said that the outfit's she made me are in our closet.'you look on your left to see Destiny asleep so you quietly walk up to the closet and grab your outfit.'

(Outfit)

After you change you smile and walk up to Destiny's bed,shake her lightly as she wakes up

After you change you smile and walk up to Destiny's bed,shake her lightly as she wakes up.'

"Good morning!" You say happy.' "Destiny looks at you with wide eyes.' "Who are you and what have you done to y/n!?'She exclaims.'

You glare at her.' "I'm in a good mood don't ruin it!" You yell.'

Destiny just rolls her eyes and makes her way to the closet.'

She picks an outfit the runs to the bathroom.'

You sigh as you walk up to your baby blue bag that had the ember in it.'you open it and put your ember and spell book in the backpack Ben gave you.'

you hear Destiny coming out

She comes out wearing

You roll your eyes as you two start walking to the lunch room

You roll your eyes as you two start walking to the lunch room.'

{Time Skip}

You had just finished school and headed to your dorm when you're get stopped by Ethan.'

"What do you need I wanna go to my dorm I don't have homework ...?!" You yell,he sighs and pulls me in his dorm.'

"Wow your dorm is so much better then mine I'm jelly!"you say as he just scoffs.' "Y/n I know about your plan to bring your dad back."he whispers.'

Your heart beats super fast and you try to calm your self down.'

"I don't know what you are talking about."you say simply confused.' "I was just joking I wanted to make sure you wouldn't do that we're finally free we're all happy now." He said while smiling.'

'You nod and smile back.' "I'm glad....Bye.."was all you said before speed walking out of the room.'

'You make it to your dorm unlock it and run to your bathroom locking it behind you.'tears then started to form in your eyes.'

"What am I gonna do?there all happy I can't take that away...." you whisper to yourself.'

"I'll tell you what's you should do is bring your father back!" Yelled a voice you look up to see who said that and you were shocked.'

I have been working on chapters I'm working on chapter 14 rn and I'll post chapter 11 tm