Chapter 3

{your outfit is on the top}

Your POV
You wake up change into a dark blue shirt with a black fade,put on black jeans,and a skull ring with black leather gloves after you did your hair.' You walk to the kitchen and made one piece of toast then walked out the door eating it.' You then started walking to Destiny's house, as You were walking threw the streets,as people were making paths for you because they don't want trouble with you or your squad.' You finally made it to Destiny's house,walked through the window of her room and say.'

"Hey how are doing!?" "Eh I can do better mom said I'm growing nose hairs!"she says in panic, I just roll my eyes .' "You and Evie's mom act alike all they care about is beauty." You say but way colder when you say Evie.'

"Well maybe because beauty is important!"Destiny exclaims.' "Mhm sure.' You say not really caring.'

"Do you wanna go see The twins, I wanna go to Uma's Fish and chips ooh and I heard she escaped the isle we won't have trouble ." I say.' "Whatever." Destiny says and I nod as we walk out the window on her roof,down the latter.'

Mal's POV Me Evie,Carlos and jay are walking to Ben's office

Mal's POV
Me Evie,Carlos and jay are walking to Ben's office.' Evie knocks on the door, When we hear Ben say "come in!"

Me and Evie walk in as jay and Carlos are waiting for us outside the Office.Ben smiles when he sees me and says.' "what can I do for you?" I take a deep breath when I hear Evie say.'

"Well me and ma-." But I cut Evie off and say.' " you know about when we went to the isle yesterday to visit old friends!" I ask.' Ben nods.'

"Well we ran into some frenemies we bullied, they changed sadly......and I think we should give them a chance here in Auradon they deserve it and I hope it'll make up for when we bullied them!"I say quickly.'

" Sure I'll get somebody to give them the message to there parents and pick them up tomorrow." Ben said.' I Smile give him a kiss on the cheek as Evie says.' " thanks so much!"Ben smiled in response as we walk out the door to tell the guys what Ben said.'

Your POV After you and your friends leave Uma's fish In chips you say your farewells and walk separate ways

Your POV
After you and your friends leave Uma's fish In chips you say your farewells and walk separate ways.'

{Time Skip}

As you made it home you saw your dad reading a letter on the couch so you walk up to him and ask.'

"What are you reading?" He smirked.'  

"Y/n you are going to Auradon."