Chapter 8

Your POV
You wake up to hear that dreadful alarm clock,you moan annoyed and smash it with your fist.'

"WHAT THE HECK N/N!" You here Destiny shout.' You open your eyes and see see Destiny on her sewing table already dressed for school.'

"Um my bad?"you ask.' Destiny just rolls her eyes.' "I made you another outfit it's in the bathroom go put it on." She says.'

"Ok thanks." You say as you walk to the bathroom.'when you walk out to the bathroom you see and outfit on the sink with jewelry on the side so you put it on
(The outfit you wear is above)

'Then you walk out the bathroom door and grab your baby blue bag and looked to see that your spell book and ember was still in there you smile.'

"Um Destiny we need to go to the office to get our timetables." You say.' "Omg I forgot let's go!"

"Um I'll catch up I got something to do."you said.' "Ok bye." Destiny says running out the dorm.'

You then walk to the broken alarm clock and remember a spell to repair ,and say,

Restore my mistake
And fix the things I break

Then f/c smoke covers the alarm clock and disappears while the clock look's good as new.'

You smirk,hide your baby blue bag with the ember and spell book,grab the dorm key,walk out and locked your dorm,running off to Destiny.'

When you catch up to her you both make it to the office and knock.' You guys here a guy say "come in".'

You guys walk and and see king Ben.' "Um hi were here for our timetable." You say.'

"Oh just wait a sec.'Ben says as he walk up to a desk and grabs out two papers.' He walks back to us and hands me and D our time tables.'

Ben then grabs two school bags from under his desk and hands it to us.'

Your bag

Destiny's bag

Destiny's bag

"These bags are now your's and they have all the school supplies you need

"These bags are now your's and they have all the school supplies you need."he explains"Thank you." You say smiling.' "It's no problem at all.' He says with a smile.'

You and Destiny walk out the door,but before Destiny left she said.' " have a wicked day!"Ben chuckle's at it while you just smirk.'

When you guys walked in the hallway you guys put your time tables in your backpack's then put your backpacks on your backs while walking to the Cafeteria to get breakfast.'

When you walk to the cafeteria you see the twins sitting on a empty table so you and Destiny get in line and get a strawberry yogurt and water bottle.'

Then you walk to the twins table with Destiny by your side and sit down in front of them as you and Destiny take your backpack's off.'

"So how are you guys we haven't seen you since breakfast yesterday?" You ask.' "We've been good last night we hung out in Carlos and jays room.' Ethan says while Nathen nods.'

"Cool!"Destiny says.'

Then out of nowhere a girl with brown hair walked up to your table with a guy by her side.'

"What are you loser's doing here and only vk's dress like that?!" Said the brown haired girl.'

"Well mabey because we are vk's Ben wants to give us a chance!" You exclaim.'

She gasps while the guy with Blonde hair just glares at us.'

"Eh your parents are probably just some servants on the isle." The brown haired girl says casually.'

This made a tear fall down Destiny's check and the boys growl.' You try to calm yourself and so you whisper a spell.'

Calm me from the breaking light
So I do not scare the soul to fright

Then you felt calm
"Actually no I'm the daughter of hades."you say.' People in the lunchroom gasp while that pesky brown haired girl eyes go wide.'

"Oh and Destiny is the daughter of mother gothel,and the twins father is a demon." You say simply.'

And with that the boy with blond hair runs off while the brown haired hair just slowly steps away in fear.' You just smirk.'

"Ethan?" You ask.' "Yes?" "Did you guys go get your time tables?"

"Yeah but we put our bags in our locker." Nathen says answering my question for Ethan.'

'You nod.' And grab your timetable in your backpack to see what class you had first.' "Soo it says I have math first,great you think in sarcasm.'

"Does anyone have Math on first period?" You ask your friends.' "Nope!" "Nah" "nada." All three of them say.'

'You groan and say.' "I'm gonna head to class see you later."

And with that you grabbed your tray and throw your food in the garbage.'then you start walking to class.'