Chapter 6

Your POV
You opened your door to your dorm and see Destiny sewing.'you smile and say.' "Hello!" As you close the door.'

She looks up and says a quick 'hey' as she's making whatever it is.' Where did you get the fabric and the jewels?"

"Oh Evie gave me a key to her dorm she said I could take anything I want for our outfit's!"

She says happily not looking up.' "Well that's coo- wait our outfits?" You ask.'

"Well yes we didn't bring more then one outfit here so I'm gonna make us some!"you smile.'

You take off your shoes then you look at your bag and see that something is glowing inside of it.'you see Density still focused on her design so you didn't bother her.'

You walk to your bag and open it.' You see a book and take it out of your bag and bring it to your bed.'

You see a f/c gem on the book by it you see a note you grab it a begin to read it

You have an ember to,take care of it.you can also do spells they are in the book you'll need This stuff to free me do not ask your friends for help! It'll ruin the plan!'
Hades🖤

"At least he put a heart on it."you thought.'you took the ember out of the book and it stopped glowing.'

You put the ember in your bag and began reading spells.'

{2 hrs}

You have read threw many spells but not all.' You looked at Destiny and see her making shoes you smile and start to fall asleep.'

{Time Skip}

"Wake up,wake up!" I hear a voice say I look up and see Destiny .' "Evie and Mal wanted to know if we wanted to go to dinner with them!" She said.'

"Do you wanna go?"you ask.'she nods her head yes.' "Ok we're do we meet them?" I ask.'

"They just said meet them at there dorm." She answers.' You nod.' "I need to get my bag and put my shoes on wait a sec."you say.'

  "Oh I made you a bag do wanna use that one?"Destiny ask's.' "Sure!" You say thankful.' 

She squeals,goes by her sewing machine and grabs a baby blue bag and hands it to me.'

I smile put my shoes on,grab my ember, spell book and throw it in my bag then we make our way to Mal's dorm and knock.'
+*{•ur bag•}*+

Evie open's the door and lets us in

Evie open's the door and lets us in.' "Hey girls where gonna eat at a cafe called 'Ever After' and we invited some other friends that we'd like you to meet!" She said happily while me and Destiny where sitting on a bed.'

"We are looking forward to it can't wait!" Destiny says.' "Yeah oh um where's mal?" You ask.'

"Oh she's changing in the bathroom,and by the way I love your bag!' Evie says.'

'You smile.' "Give all the credit to Destiny she made it.'I say.' "

OMG YOU DID A GOOD JOB D!" Evie exclaimed to Destiny.' "Thanks!" Destiny says.'

Then Mal came out wearing

"Wow that's pretty!can we go now?" Destiny asks

"Wow that's pretty!can we go now?" Destiny asks.' "Sure!" Mal says.'

We walk out the door and make our way to a limo in the front of the school waiting for us.'

Ill post 1 chapter a day now so wait for tomorrow's bye

so wait for tomorrow's bye