Chapter 4

Your POV
  "WAIT ARE WE GONNA FINALLY ESCAPE!?"you eagerly ask.' "Yes but....not What you're Expecting."He answered.'

"King Benjamin has sent us a letter to welcome you to Auradon they're going to pick you and your friends up tomorrow so start packing and no but's.!" He says.'

"But MA-." You start.' "What did I say?!" Dad asks.' "No but's.....'you say.'

you growl under your breath you wanted to protest.'it's not like I wanna see mal anyway!" You think as you walk in your room to.' At least my friends are coming' you thought.'

{next day}

Your POV
  "So dad what's the plan?" I ask grabbing my backpack walking into the living room.'

"All you gotta do is free me from here but you need to steal maleficent's scepter and the fairy godmother's wand first if we don't want this to fail.!" He says as I nod.'

"Easy!But I cant do it in one day."i said "I don't care just get me out of this isle!"he said.' "ok ok!" I answer.' Just then I heard a honk.'

  "Bye dad!" I say as I run to the car.

When I get in I see Ethan,Nathen and destiny are already in the car I wave at them then I sit in a seat,close the door and close my eyes praying I can pull this off.'

Mal's POV   Me and Ben we're waiting in front of my friends for y/n, Destiny,Nathan and Ethan

Mal's POV
  Me and Ben we're waiting in front of my friends for y/n, Destiny,Nathan and Ethan.'

Fairy Godmother said she put a magic Barrier around the car so y/n couldn't burn it .'{btw if You don't know what Mal Meant I'll explain,sense
y/n is hades daughter and she passes the Barrier flames will start shooting out of her bc magic could be used in Auradon}

'{btw if You don't know what Mal Meant I'll explain,sense y/n is hades daughter and she passes the Barrier flames will start shooting out of her bc magic could be used in Auradon}

Your POV
  You open your eyes to hear Nathen saying,"were here!" You groan while Destiny squeal's.'

Ethan just sit's there bored.' A man opens a door and I felt a rush of so much power, as we walk out we see King Ben.....Mal,her friend's and a lady older then them by there side.'

"I'm fairy godmother Welcome to Auradon!" The lady said I just nod and look around.' Then a man whispers something in her ear and she leaves weird.'

"Hello I'm Ben nice to meet you." Ben says walking over to Destiny shaking her hand.'

"Hello I'm Destiny daughter of mother Gothel nice to meet you to!" Density says happily shaking Bens hand I roll my eyes and glare and Mal and her friends behind Ben.'

"I'm Nathan this is my twin brother Ethan." Nathen says.' Ben nods and comes over to me.' "And who might you be?" Ben asks.'

"Y/n daughter of Hades."you say simply shaking his hand.' "Well nice to meet you!" Ben says,you answer with a.' "Mhm..".'

"Well I gotta go my girlfriend and her friends will help you get settled in!" Ben says while walking away.'

After he's out is sight you ask.' "Mal could you and your friends just show us around and tell us what we need to know cause I want to give it over with?"

  ' She nods smiling.' You try to smile back.'you and your friends follow her and her friends and the tour began's.'

Sorry that this chapter is so boring 😩