Chapter 9

You have been writing what your gonna do to free your dad on a diary..lame right!'

Your POV
  You make it to class and see the teacher,she smiles and say's.' " welcome to my class y/n you can sit by Jane and class will began shortly."

You nod and walk to the empty seat by Jane and say.'

"Sup." "Hi,how are you?" Jane ask's.' "I'm ok but sad I have math first."you answer.'
'Jane just chuckled.'

"Ok class let's begin but first I want you guys to meet our new student." She then point at me while I curse under my breath.'

'You stand up and say.' "Hi I'm y/n daughter of hades if you leave me alone we won't have any problems." And with that you sat down.' It was kinda funny to see people wide eyed when you say 'daughter of hades.'

'After your introduction class started.'

{Time Skip}

"UGH!" Was all you could say.' Today has been stressful you already have two test to study for and an essay that you need to right about yourself.'Luckily you only have one more class left and it's goodness class.'

You arrive at the door and walk in you see all your friends already in there as well as fairy godmother.'

"Hey." Was all you said as you sat next to Destiny.'

Before they could answer we hear fairy godmother says all smilingly .'

"I see you are all here let's get on with the questions now!"

You roll your eyes and get a piece of your notebook paper and a pencil starting to draw.'

"If you find someone hurt what do you do?"

(A) leave them
(B) help them
(C)Hurt them more
Or
(D)laugh

'Fairy godmother asks.'Nathen raises his hand.' "Yes?" FG ask's.'

"(D)laugh!" He said smirking.' "No that is not correct y/n could you answer it?" FG says'

"You look up from your drawing and say.' "B help them." "Correct good job!" FG exclaims.'

After thirty minutes mal comes and check's on us.' So she sat down in back of me watching me draw and answering the questions right.'
(You're drawing btw it's your dads ember)

After class you leave your drawing forgetting about it

After class you leave your drawing forgetting about it.'

Mal grabs the picture from your desk and looks at it with wide eyes.'

Mal was on to you,now but you had no idea.'

{Time Skip}

You had just finished studying for your math and biology test,you weren't gonna do your essay yet because it's not due in three weeks.' Destiny was out with Evie getting fabrics and whatever you need for sewing.'

'You sigh.'

How shall I steal the wand and the scepter? I heard Mal say that that stuff is in the museum.But where is the museum?" You think'

'Then you hear a knock on the door.' "COME IN!" You shout.' The doom opens and you see.....Mal..'

"Hi y/n I got you a phone,I'm sure your gonna need it."Mal explains.' She hand me a box.'

"I already set it up for you see you around.',and with that Mal left to probably her dorm."

'What the heck is a phone? Oh well I just use a spell to figure it out.'

'You think for a moment trying to remember one of the spells you learned in your spell book.' "I got it!"you say in your head.'

Beware for swear
help me figure out
how to use this object
in my hand for heir

And with that you knew how to use the phone you smirks and google where the museum is,it pops up on the Address then you smirk.'

"I'll just go late at night on Saturday and steal the scepter  and the wand!"you think with a big smile plastered on your face.'