Chapter 7

Your POV
You guys make your way to the limo and go in after Mal.'

'Then the driver starts driving to a village.' You sit in silence while the other girls are talking.'

You see fruit's in bowls on a tray so you grab a small red fruit and try it when you do your eyes go wide and you take a handful of it.'

Then you hear laughing on your left you look and see mal.'

"You know that's how I was when I first tried a strawberry." She says.' You look at her confused until she says.'

" the fruit you're eating is a strawberry."
"Ooooh well thanks for telling me." You say she just nods as a your welcome.'

You guys finally made it to Ever After cafe

You guys finally made it to Ever After cafe.'you and the girls walk out of the car and thank the man who drove you guys.'

All of you walked into the cafe and had a table for six.'the four of you sat down and chatted waiting for Evie and Mal's friends.'

you heard the bell from the door and you turn around to see a girl with brown hair,brown eyes and a pink dress.'by her was a girl with black hair,blue eyes and a blue dress.'

They walk up to your table and sit on the two empty seat's

"Hey Lonnie and Jane we would like you to meet y/n and Destiny!" Mal said as Evie nodded.'

"Hi I'm Lonnie!" Said the brown haired girl.'you nod and say "sup."

As Destiny says.' "Hi I'm Destiny and this is y/n she not much of a people person!"

"It's fine I'm Jane nice to meet you!" Said the black haired girl.' "Same here..." was all you said.'

"Well girl's let order so we can eat." Evie suggests.' We all nod.' Since Your new here in auradon you didn't know what to get.'

"Hey does anybody have any suggestions of what I should order?"you ask

" Ooh I know you should get f/f it's supper good!" Lonnie answers.'

"Ok th-thanks!" You say having trouble being nice.' Lonnie smiles in response.'

'You guys ordered your drink's.' You got
f/d,Evie got sprite,Mal,Destiny and Jane got water,and Lonnie got coke.'

After a few minutes you ordered your f/f,Evie got spaghetti,Destiny got a salad,Mal got a hamburger and fries, while Jane and Lonnie had a burrito.'

{Time Skip}

You guys had talked and ate for an,hour and a half.' You said goodbye to Lonnie and Jane while Mal called someone to pick you guys up.'

'Soon the limo arrived.'

You guys got in the car as Mal and Evie told you guys about school.'to be honest you were scared.' But you didn't show it.'
After a bit you guys made it to the school.'

"Thank you for inviting us to come with you for dinner it was surprisingly fun!"you say walking in the school.'

"No problem!"Evie says.' "Yeah plus you deserve it." Mal said.'

"Awe thanks?" Destiny says giving them both a hug.' You guys then left to your dorms exhausted and kind of scared for school.'

I'll post the in a week I'm making more chapter and I may post them all in one day