Happy Holidays! Arlo X Reader

Hi guys! Im doing this thing as a count down for Christmas where I will choose 3 top characters from MTAP and write little mini holiday special. Enjoy this Arlo one!

You were currently at home. It was night time and you were sitting on your couch reading a book. Waiting for the New Year.

Suddenly, you heard someone open the door. It was Arlo. He face was flushed with excitement and was a bit red from the cold. He trotted up to you.

"Hi baby. What are you doing?" He asked plopping on the couch next to you. "Just reading. Why do you look so excited?" You ask as he pulled you on his lap, letting your back rest on his chest.

He cleared his throat and faked a cough. "Excited? When was I ever excited?" He said clearly trying to hide it.

You smiled and rolled your eyes at how ridiculous your husband was.

He then suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

He hid his face in the crook of your neck. "Arlo what are you- OH GOD THAT'S COLD!" You exclaimed as he placed his very cold fingers underneath your shirt.

"Wow baby~ you are so warm~" Arlo cooed placing butterfly kisses of your neck.

You began to laugh at how the kisses were tickling you.  "My turn." you said getting out of Arlo's grip and pinning him down on the couch.

"Good luck finding my ticklish spot baby~" He said smiling.

You rolled your eyes and went down to his face. You gave him a light peck before going to his neck.

You gave him butterfly kisses just like he did to you. Arlo muffled in a laugh.

You kissed on his sweet spot which mad him laugh. "Ok, ok you win!" he laughed.

You got off him and smirked. You did a victory pose and yelled "I DEFEATED THE CIVIL CORPS CAPTAIN! I AM NOW THE ALL POWERFUL!"

Arlo sat there and watched as you were cheering into an invisible crowd. He got up and walked to you.

"Yawn. Im going to bed. Are you just going to stand there and cheer for yourself?" Arlo smirked as you turned to look at him.

"Why? Upset that I beat ya?" you said hands on your hips.
Arlo chuckled. "To a tickle fight baby. Not sparring."

"Whatever. C'mon lets go to bed." you said running off. Arlo followed you to the bedroom.

You sat on the bed as Arlo began to change his clothes. He threw off his gloves somewhere and gently laid his blue scarf on the bed.

"Wow. Only if you treated your other clothes as good as that scarf of yours." you said opening a book on the nightstand.

"It's just clothes. My scarf is more than just a piece of clothing. It's my dignity and pride." Arlo said sliding off his jacket.

You looked into the book. You then glanced up to see Arlo without his shirt.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking at your flushed face.

"Oh. Shut up." you said throwing a pillow at him. He laughed. He changed into his pj pants and left his shirt off.

He plopped onto the bed arms spread out. "Another year is about to pass. Can't believe it." Arlo says starring at the ceiling.

"But don't you usually go out with Remington and Sam to count down to New Years?" you asked.

"We did. But Sam got drunk and Remington passed out. I had to drag them back to the HQ." Arlo says smiling at the memory.

"I'm surprised. You didn't drink?" You asked getting off the bed to change.

"I did. But I don't get drunk easily. And plus I wanted to come home to spend these last few minutes of this year with you." Arlo says sitting up.

You blushed as you hid behind the closet door.

"Oh yeah. I got you a gift." Arlo says running into the living room to get it.

You changed and sat on the bed as Arlo came back. He handed you a small wrapped package with a silver bow tied to it.

You opened it to reveal another scarf like Arlo's except it was red.

"Now we can match." Arlo says.

You smiled and laughed. "You are the best crackhead ever." You said kissing his cheek.

"Well here is my gift to you." You said handing him a long package.

You were able to drag it and give him the gift.

"Looks heavy." Arlo says crouching down to unwrap the gift. "For me it is." You said.

Arlo unwrapped the gift to reveal a brand new sword. He looked speechless. "I- what- how-" he managed to get out before lifting the blade.

"I know, I know. These swords are really rare, but I managed to get you one." You said before grabbing you and hugging you.

Then you heard people shouting outside.

"10..! 9..! 8..! 7..! 6..! 5..!"

"They're counting down for the new year.." You said.

"And I'm glad I get to spend this whole year with you." Arlo said.

"4..! 3..! 2..!"

"Me too." you said before you guys kissed the last second.

"1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The town shouted as a big clock rang through out the whole city.

"I love you."

~HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!~