"NAPS" Mint X Reader

"Quick get in before you get wet Ack!" You exclaimed at droplets of rain fell. During the morning, Ack's parts were rusty and Petra had asked you to help fix him. You agreed to help out and had brought the AI in to your workshop to help repair him. You dragged the rusty robot into your home to avoid the rain getting into the damages the robot had already had. As you walked in to your living room, you saw Mint sitting on the couch reading a book. "Hey sweetie." he said before looking up from his book. "Oh god, what happen to him?" Mint asked getting up to help sit Ack up on your table.

"I dont really know... the parts seem to be a bit old... i could try to replace them." you said examining the robot's parts. "Then let me help you. The job will be more easier for you." Mint said kissing your forehead. You giggled. "Alright fine." you said smiling. "Okay Ack, im gonna have to take off some parts, so can you go ahead and lay down?" You asked as the AI nodded laying down. You and Mint removed the the plunger and pan and the rusty parts. Mint added oil to the rusty parts, while you painted and fixed the robot's torso. As the rain got heavier, and many hours pass by, you and Mint had finished repairing Ack.

Not only had you repainted the robot, you had made the parts waterproof, and added a new leg for him. "This is amazing! Thank you so much miss (name) and master Mint!" Ack responded testing out his new leg by walking around. "No problem Ack. You can go outside if you need to now." Mint said desperately. Ack nodded leaving you two alone. The rain was still heavy and the sky was dark. It was mid afternoon. Your work had taken up at least 3 hours. As you stood there in your thoughts, Mint wrapped his arms around your waist, back hugging you, while placing his head in the crook of your neck.

"Tired?" you asked softly carressing Mint's soft hair. "Mhm." Mint mumbled softly. "Well we should go. We have to eat with Gale remember?" you said as Mint held you tighter. "Fine.." Mint mumbled. You both went out as the rain began to lighten up. Mint pulled out an umbrella as you two walked hand in hand to Gale's house. You and Mint stood on the porch as you closed the umbrella. Mint knocked lightly as Gale opened the door. "Mint! (Name)! You came! Please, please come in!" Gale boomed. Mint carefully led you inside as you held his hand. As you got inside, QQ came running twords you oinking happily at you and Mint both. You gently patted QQ's head as you both sat down to eat. Ginger talked to you the whole time during dinner while Gust and Mint talked about plans for building a bridge to the Eufala Dessert. After the meal, you felt a cold hand rest on your thigh. You turn to see Mint look at you tired, wanting to go home. You suddenly remembered that Mint didn't take a nap at all today. You nodded your head as you spoke up. "Sorry to leave early Mr. Gale, but we really have to go." you said as you got up. "Of course my child! You must be exhausted from working all day." Gale said. You smiled and waved your goodbyes.

"Man, Im so tired.." Mint whined as you two walked in the rain holding hands. Mint was always tired. Ever since you and Mint became boyfriend and girlfriend, Mint would always want to cuddle with you. You and Mint walked untill you two finally made it to your home. Mint opened the door dragging you inside as you took your boots and coats off as Mint did the same. Mint laid on the couch taking his vest off in the process. As you were about to walk to your room, Mint grabbed your wrist dragging you down with him. "Ack! Mint!" you said as he pulled you into his embrace. He buried his head in your neck and grabbed a blanket covering your bodies. "Jeez Mint your cold." you pouted as he draped his arm over your waist. "Well your warm. So don't move while we cuddle. If you do, ill do something you'll regret." Mint threaten. "Like what tough guy?" you giggled, slightly moving. "That's it." Mint said. He got up hovering over you tickling you. "Hahahaha! Mint! Stap! Plwez! Hahahhahha!" you laughed as he tickled you. When Mint let up he stopped still hovering over you. "You're sorry?" Mint cooed as you nodded. "Alright fine I'm sorry." you said smiling. Mint smirked as he kissed your forehead then your lips then your neck. He laid in his original spot in his original position. He kissed your neck as dug his head into you neck. "Don't start this Mint~" you said caressing his hair. Mint laughed then pecked your lips. "Shhhhh. Just sleep!" he said as he held your waist pulling you closer to him. Then together you fell asleep cuddling each other.

THE END~