"BABY NEWS!" Gust X Reader

You yawned loudly as you stretched your arms. "Ugh, why do I feel so tired lately?" You wondered as you propped yourself up against the wall. You were at the hazardous ruins collecting items while battling perlimps and masked fiends. Suddenly you felt sick. You held your stomach as you rushed to doctor Xu's clinic. Dr. Xu was out collecting herbs while Phyllis was at the clinic studying plant samples. You finally made it to the clinic. As you opened the door Phyllis was about to greet you untill she noticed your sick expression. You tasted something sour in your throat. She immediately grabbed a waste bin and you started to puke.

Phyllis rubbed your back to sooth you. After you finished, you started to shake and Phyllis guided you to the examination chair. "Here. Sit down and relax a bit." Phyllis said holding your hand as you nodded. After about a few minutes of silence, you slowly drifted off to sleep. Dr. Xu had came back and saw you sleeping on the chair. "What's wrong with her Phyllis?" Dr. Xu asked walking over to your sleeping figure. "I dunno doctor. Im running a few blood tests. Though she doesn't have a fever..." Phyllis trailed off as Dr. Xu examined the machine with your blood in it.

After an hour, Dr. Xu and Phyllis gently woke you up. "Urgh..my head..." you mumbled as you fluttered your eyes open. "Are you alright dear?" Phyllis asked as you just nodded. "Well (name), I think we just found out why your conditions are like this." said Dr. Xu smiling at you as he took off his glasses. "Congratulations (name), you're pregnant." Phyllis and Dr. Xu said together. You were shocked. As you began to snap out of your trance, Dr. Xu explained everything about the pregnancy and your conditions. After he finished explaining, he gave you some papers and you left.

As you walked down the past the civil corps, Sam saw you and wrapped her arm around your neck. "Heya (name), how are ya?" Sam asked. "Great." you replied as you gave her a weak smile. "That's good, well anyway, we should spar. I haven't done that in a long time." Sam said getting into position. Arlo and Remington walked over to you guys. "Oooooh is this a spar i see?" Remington asked. Sam smirked as she how scared you were. "Cmon go easy on her, you're way too aggressive Sam." Arlo said crossing his arms. "Wait! Sam! Don't!" you yelled as you put up your hands in defense as Sam was about to swing her first hit. "Why not (name)?" Sam asked as Arlo and Remington looked confused. "I-im preg-" you covered your mouth as you said halfway through your sentence. "What?" Arlo asked tilting his head. "Here." you said blushing looking down shoving the papers twords Sam.

Sam, Arlo, and Remington looked through the papers. Arlo widened his eyes, Remington gasped, and Sam gaped at the papers. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?" the trio said in unison. You slowly nodded. "Does Gust know?!" Remington asked as you gently shook your head no. "(Name)! Im so happy for you!" Sam exclaimed hugging you. Remington hugged you as soon as Sam let go. "Congratulations! "No... I have to find Gust!" you remembered running off. "Sorry! But i gotta go!" you said running to your workshop. You stopped running as you saw Alice in front of your workshop holding a basket of flowers. "Hi (name)! I came by to drop off some flowers but you weren't home- Eek! what's wrong (name)?!" Alice said as you hugged her making Alice dropped the basket. "Alice, you wont believe this, but im PREGNANT." you said. Alice gasped and cheered in excitement.

"That's great news! Im so happy for you! Can't wait to see a mini version of you or Gust walking around!" Alice said squealing. "Well, better head off, you need some rest. Come by the shop if you need anything!" she said handing you the flower basket. You stood there blankly. Then you went inside your home. "How were you going to tell Gust?" you thought hastily changing to new clothes. You put the papers from the clinic in your desk and sat on the couch. Slowly, you began to drift to sleep.

Gust's POV~
I was walking twords town walking QQ and taking a small break. As I walked to the bench under the wishing tree, I felt someone pat my back. "Congratulations!" Said Remington as he stood in front of me. "On what?" I asked confused. "You know what I mean Gust. Well I gotta go continue with my patrols, so take care!" Remington said walking off. Now I was confused but shook it off. As I past by Alice, she smiled and waved also congratualting me. "Why is everyone saying congratulations?" I mumbled to myself as I past by Phyllis and Dr. Xu, only to have them congratualte me like the others. I was tired and confused. This must've been a sick joke. I walked to (name's) workshop with QQ walking in front of me. I quietly opened the door as i spotted my wife sleeping on the couch.

I honestly miss her alot. Ever since we got married we were busier than we ever were before. The only time we could ever see each other is probably at night. QQ jumps on the couch and began to push himself under (name) arm. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled hugging QQ. "Good morning sleepy head." I said kissing her forehead. "Hi Gust." she said pulling me in for a hug. "Hey..i have something to show you." (name) said letting go of the hug. I sat next to QQ on the couch confused. (Name) went onto the desk in our room and pulled out a few papers. She sits on the couch next to me and hands me the papers. "Here." she said. I opened up the folded papers and began to read. My jaw dropped.

~Your Pov
I looked at Gust as I held QQ to my chest waiting for his reaction. He dropped the papers and pulled me into his embrace. I was surprised and I began to cry. Gust let go of me and rubbed my tears away with his thumb. "We are gonna have a kid.." he mumbled as tears filled his eyes. You both held each other as you both held a kiss.
The end~