"HAPPY" Albert X Reader

Hello people! I am REALLY sorry that it took me this long to update. I literally ran out of ideas and pooped out. Then I wrote this. This STUPID crap. Anywho, enjoy~

Lately, you were depressed. You didn't even know why you were. You weren't tired. You weren't dealing with a break up. You were just depressed. And lately, you worked long tiring hours. Staying up all night, and taking small naps in the day. You rarely got to see your husband Albert, either. Sure, he was a hard working man, but he knew his limits. He knew that if his body was tired, he would rest. He never worked himself to death or work long hours to get money either.

Albert sat there in his chair quiet. His desk was littered with blueprints and books. He was awfully quiet too. However, Gust didn't like this Albert either. Gust walked down to Albert's desk and placed his hands on the surface. Albert didn't move. "Albert." Gust said. "Hm?" He hummed.

"Look at me."

"What, why?"

"Just look Albert."

Gust wore the most ridiculous expression ever causing Albert to die of laughter. Gust smiled. There was the Albert he was looking for. After Albert finished laughing, Gust sat on the couch and asked Albert a question. "There you go. So, what's with the silence?" Gust asked crossing his legs. "Oh. Sorry about that. Its... Complicated." Albert says placing his elbows on his desk. "Not complicated enough for me not to help?" Gust asks. "Erm.. Im not saying you can't help, but it's rather...just... relationship problems." Albert continued. Gust furrowed his brows. "It's (Name). She's been working herself to death. Anything I try to do, won't stop her." Albert sighs. Gust stayed quiet. He noticed this also. Ever since the day of Albert's wedding, the couple would do anything to keep each other from working so hard from the money. Even if that meant staying up all night. "Have you talked to (Name) at all this week?" Gust asks.

"Wasn't able to. Even in the house. She is always already fast asleep by the time I come home." Albert says sadly. Gust bit his lip. "Look. I will let you go out early today. Just so you can catch up with (Name) and have a nice date. I will go and tell her I need help with something, and stall. You will go and find something nice to do with her. Understood?" Gusts says. "I-i... Ok." Albert says leaving. Gust sat there with a smug expression. Albert stood outside his store dumbfounded. He had a few hours to plan his date with his wife. "Well.. I guess I should go plan. What are we gonna do for the day?" Albert muttered to himself. He walked into Central Plaza and decided to buy flowers. He bought a bouquet of roses and ran home. He stopped in front of (Name) and his home. He opened the gate and looked at the sign at the doorway. It read;

"Out working! Won't be back till 2 am!" Love, (Name). Luv ya Albert!"

Albert sighed. He smiled gently at the note and opened the door inside. He looked around the empty house. The wall were a bit bare, there were no flowers in the empty pots, and the room was littered with trash. Albert decided the place could use a small makeover. He rolled up his sleeves and unbuttoned his top buttons. He picked up a trash bag and collected the trash, he refilled the empty vases with fresh flowers, collected the dirty laundry and hand washed them. After finishing the smaller tasks, he decided to fill the bare walls with pictures. "Where are all the pictures?" Albert murmured to himself. He glanced around untill he spotted a box in the corner. Opening the box, it revealed pictures of their wedding. Also a few photos of their many adventures. Albert collected the loose photos and a few unused photo frames. A few hours later, Albert decorated the walls with photos and decorations. He even got a few fairy lights and decorated the bedroom with them. Not only did the bedroom looked romantic with the fairy lights, it looked so relaxing. The light fabric was draped from the ceiling to the bed, creating a curtain around the bed.

Albert checked the time. 1 pm.. He had spent all his time cleaning. Now all was left was getting (Name). Albert walked out the door searching for his spouse. Gust was currently in the plaza telling (Name) that Albert was waiting for her. Of course she couldn't refuse. There wasn't a good reason why she would. Albert stood in the house after his search for (Name). There was no sign of her. "Perhaps I didn't look well enough." Sighed Albert. As soon as he was about to walk out, (Name) walked in. "Darling?" Albert said as she came running towards him hugging him. "I missed you." She says clinging onto him. "I missed you too. Please don't overwork yourself like this." Albert breathed, letting go of the hug to kiss her.
Your POV~
You were surprised as Albert kissed you ever so gently. The kiss was passionate and filled with love. You could tell that he really cared and miss you. You two hardly ever had time to be together. "Do you think you could stop working for a while?" Albert asks as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I sighed. I couldn't stop working. I worked so hard to make us both happy. But it looks like I'm the only reason why this relationship is not happy. "How about not working for a whole week and coming home more early?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "Wait, really?!" Albert exclaims. "Really." I replied as he lifted me up swinging me around. We both laughed as he let me down. "Don't think that money will bring happiness into this relationship, because you are my ONLY happiness." Albert says kissing and hugging me. I felt so happy. Finally.

THE END~