"I know but I wanna have a few more minutes with you in this classroom making out,is there a problem?" I shake my head fast moaning harder as her lips stick to my neck again leaving hickies her hands roaming my body.

"Miss Raid and Miss Pirate" Morgan groans lowly but removed her lips from my neck.

"Yes Mr Gee?" She asks nicely and the teacher shakes his head "next time go to the washrooms or in a closet like the rest of the students! Respect my desk please!"

"But the washrooms stink and the closet is small,I want to grab as much as possible" she says gripping my ass cheek making a moan slip from my lips and I cover it up with a cough feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You two have thirty seconds to run to lunch before I ask for a free porn show"

"I like you but we can't tayou up on that offer" Morgan says laughing carrying me out of the classroom then sped off to the cafeteria.

She gets two trays quickly getting me some food and some for herself. We sit with the rest of the werewolves and i finish my burritos fast and start stealing fries from Morgan.

"Hello Billie" Luca says coming to our table with one of his friends in his arms.

What was her name again,ouh Agalcha!

I stare blankly at him for a while "what's up?" I say before turning to look back at Morgan, stealing another fry from her tray her jaw falls then she narrows her eyes at me,I pout batting my lashes making her groan covering her face.

"This is my girlfriend" Luca voices "this is my wife" I tell him smiling widely at Morgan who chuckles.

Luca huffs and leaves dragging the girl along making everyone on the table laugh. "Phenomenal!" Morgan says laughing hardest of all.

"The guy was cool but he doesn't take 'were over' too well" I say stealing another fry from Morgan who gives me her own puppy eyes.

She looks all cute being soft and shit. I falter and give her the fry back making her smile widely.

The bell rings and she grabs her tray going to the restricted kitchen for some time and she comes leading me out of the cafeteria with a noodle box full of fries and a chicken wings.

"Your going to eat that in class?!" She nods draging us into our second last lesson for the day... Double lesson... Kill me please.

We sit together and Luca and his girl sit in front of us while Luca can't stop talking about their date throwing side glances at me.

This guy is really dumb "good afternoon?" The teacher comes strolling in casually and starts the Spanish lesson... I don't really pay attention because I'm busy staring at my mate,I'm sure hearts are floating all over my head.

"Wanna dip?" Morgan's voice echoes through the mindlink and I nod furiously.

"Yes Miss Raid?" The heavy accent of Senorita Hear is always something I've liked.

"I like wanna go make out with my girlfriend and shit is that okay?"

"

Lesbians?" Morgan nods "Ok but if you're caught, you skipped." The class erupts with questions and she shrugs turning to the board smiling to herself. Morgan grabs my hand leading me out of the class to the field down the bleachers ,pinning me between a polar and herself attacking my lips.

"Y'all's bold!" Slevin's voice says through the link making me laugh.

"I honestly thought Billie was gonna freak out finding a female mate,your turning her into a maniac!" Her voice says again but Morgan and I don't answer.

Morgan breaks away from me looking around and I almost cringe with her

"Rogues" we growl together turning to the end of the field where the rogue scent is coming from.

Almost 8 wolves hidden in the bushes,it would be hard for a normal human to see them but all my senses are alert.

"There's rogues in school make sure the humans are safe" I tell my pack through the mindlink.

"I need to leave the compound" Morgan says "why?" "If they know they'll unleash attack on this place until everyone is gone,the spell I've casted will protect everyone for now but i have to find a way to lead them away"

"You mean..." She nods "a bait..."