The doorbell rings, 1 hour later, just as your tying your hair back. After clambering down the stairs you answer it.

You: Come in Cal, i just need the loo.

Cal: Alright, i'll wait in the living room.

You glance around the cafe, taking in all the happy faces, as your Ham & Cheese Baguette was placed in front of you.  

Cal: Mmm, you cant beat this place. So delicious.

You: Yep. It is.

Waitress: Could i get you anymore drinks?

Cal: Yeh can i have an oasis and... .

He looks at you.

You: No, nothing more for me thankyou.

You sit back in your chair, sigh and stare out the window.

*I cant believe im saying this, i mean i hardly know him much, only just met him but i miss him. I miss Justin Bieber. I miss his goofiness, his laugh, I miss his texts and when he-*

Cal: Are you alright?

You turn avoiding his eyes.

You: Yeh, yeh im good.

Cal: Alright then, if your sure!

10 minutes later, after a small argument that you can pay for yourself, with Cal, You both head back to yours.

Cal: Im sorry babe, but i have to pa-

- Tansy?

You spun around at the sound of your name and saw two familar faces hurrying towards you, carrying shopping bags. You beam at them, enjoying the sight of their warm faces.

Ryan: Hey, whats up?  

You: Hey guys! How you doing?

Chaz: Were rocking! Just cheered ourselfs up from, well you know, that night of failiure. You know last-

Ryan: Alright Chaz, she knows.

You chuckle at them. They'll never change.

Chaz: Yeh well anyway, we went on a bit of a... Shopping spree.

You: Ohh right! Well thats good, brought anything nice?

Cal was standing there looking from you to Ryan and Chaz, eyeing them up.

Ryan: Oh yeh totally, hey.. we should get together again, i miss us all hanging out.

You: Yeh i know, but its only been 3 days i mean, no rush! ....anyway, i havent heard from Justin yet, so ...

You go quiet while looking at the ground feeling awkward, though out of the corner of your eye, you could see Ryan and Chaz looking at each other.

Chaz: Well we saw him to- OUCH.

Ryan: Ohh sorry, was that your foot?

He said it quite sarcasticly.

You: Look, guys, quit tryna hide stuff from me. Have you seen him?

Ryan: Well, yeh we ran into him today, in town, he was with his mum taking her shopping.

Chaz: Yeh and Kayley was with him. She met him in town and started tagging along with him. He looked quite tired with her actually, but we just left him to it.

You: Ohh right ok. Cool. Well, enjoy your shopping guys, i'll see you soon yeh.

Chaz: Hopefully sooner!