quintessential

12.21.19
Saturday
12:49 AM

"how do i cope with the pain that doesn't seem to fade away?"

you ever get your heart shattered so bad that it turns into tiny pieces, and  when you try picking it up and putting it together you only get hurt even more? you hate being broken and vulnerable like this because, well this isn't you. please believe me when i say you are allowed to feel sad and have emotions. you can't always be strong or positive. sometimes we bottle our emotions up too much to the point where we explode. allow yourself to be sad once in a while, allow yourself to grieve. accept yourself for who you are, even with your beautiful imperfections. you're perfect just the way you are. nowadays, it's so hard to understand our self worth. people are always putting others down, judging, criticizing, etc. if nobody ever tells you this, you are worth more than you'll ever understand. you are genuinely loved, even if you don't think you are. i'm proud of you for making it another day. you're gonna be okay. just remember that it's not about how you fall, but how you get back up. it's not about the fact that you break, but how you pick yourself back up after. i believe in you.